QB Play

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

punizhr02
One Star Recruit

QB Play

Post by punizhr02 »

I haven't seen this mentioned, but are we going to discuss the 400 pound gorilla in the room? Is it time we look at getting Ty in there?
duckfan96
Senior

Re: QB Play

Post by duckfan96 »

Why Thompson? I’m no expert, and I didn’t stay at a holiday inn express last night, but why not Butterfield? IMO and like I said I’m no expert be throws a better ball than Thompson.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

punizhr02 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned
Is this serious?
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

StevensTechU wrote:
punizhr02 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned
Is this serious?
I was wondering the same thing, is that sarcasm?
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

punizhr02 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned, but are we going to discuss the 400 pound gorilla in the room? Is it time we look at getting Ty in there?
We have knocked this back and forth since the game ended on the forum.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

punizhr02 wrote:I haven't seen this mentioned, but are we going to discuss the 400 pound gorilla in the room? Is it time we look at getting Ty in there?
Go to the Oregon /Stanfird pinned thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

duckfan96 wrote:Why Thompson? I’m no expert, and I didn’t stay at a holiday inn express last night, but why not Butterfield? IMO and like I said I’m no expert be throws a better ball than Thompson.
I'm huge on Butterfield. He played the best in the spring game and looked pretty good against Stony Brook. However Ty Thompson seems like the guy. Ty Thompson has that Vernon Adams type style but he is tall like Mariota. I forgot his name but right now Alabama has the best quarterback they've ever had however from what I've seen out of Thompson I wouldn't trade Thompson for that guy.