5%
Yes
7%

Total votes: 75
rockthief
Senior

Re: Is Cristobal’s seat warm?

Post by rockthief »

Hutson was so damned open. Argh! But then Redd and Pittman were often open and Brown did not pass to them. smh
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Duck07 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:So if James Franklin turns LSU down do y’all mind if we bring Cristobal down here?
You don't want Billy Napier?
He is on the list for sure, I’ve just always liked Franklin and was just f’ing with y’all about Cristobal. Though I do think LSU will give him a call with others like Fickell
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

Rumor is that MC is on LSUs wish list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Bud Lee wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:So if James Franklin turns LSU down do y’all mind if we bring Cristobal down here?
You don't want Billy Napier?
He is on the list for sure, I’ve just always liked Franklin and was just f’ing with y’all about Cristobal. Though I do think LSU will give him a call with others like Fickell
It's been a hot minute since I've seen you on here.

Ultimately I think both Fickell and Cristobal stay where they're at because of the job security and the ease with which they can get 10+ wins/year with their schedules.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

I think we should also have a bit of a discussion about what "hot seat" actually means too.

In the sense of job security, absolutely not.

In the sense of needing answers in regards to QB Development and the Offense, yes. No Coach is above criticism and I think by and large the criticism of him has been largely focused on things that are worth the criticism.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Franklin is going to SC. LSU will hire Mel Tucker, who is better than Franklin anyways.