Week 7 CFB Games - General Talk

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Week 7 CFB Games - General Talk

Post by Duck07 »

UCLA plays in Seattle tonight at 530 on Fox. Definitely a game to watch as we need the Mr Hyde version of DTR to show up next week. My biggest concern is our lack of LB depth when it comes to stopping the run and how we'll do against tempo.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Week 7 CFB Games - General Talk

Post by OregonFan4Life »

I agree about the LB’s their lack of depth and poor pass protection could be hard for the team to overcome. Luckily the LB’s are much better at run defense and DTR is very inconsistent. The game could be simply determined by which DTR shows up, and hopefully the bad DTR shows up. But I know Chip is really hungry to beat Oregon, he was really close last year and they should have won, this year I’m sure he’s going to go for the throat and won’t hold back any punches.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Purdue just beat the snot out of Iowa while rotating three quarterbacks. Hmmmm.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Washington State beats Stanford to go to 3-2 in Pac 12. When is Rolovich supposed to be fired again? That's three games in a row.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

UCLA and WA tied and WA has all of the momentum. I was worried about UCLA but watching this UCLA OLine I’m not so worried now, KT should have his way with them.

I really don’t understand how refs help WA so much. They’re such dirtbags, constantly hitting after the play and getting away with such blatant classless taunting. The Seahawks do the same thing, must be something about Seattle. But I can’t believe how much uncalled taunting WA is getting away with, their players on the field and on the sideline are taunting so much and it’s pissing me off. Control those dirtbag poodles refs! Why do PAC-12 refs move crappy PAC-12 teams and hate the better PAC-12 teams?
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

The ASU and Utah game would be great if they didn’t have the worst announcers in CF calling the game. The only good thing they are calling are the shitty PAC-12 refs.