Senior

On a side note

Post by duckfan96 »

Brown had a nice toss on the option. A week late,but if was nice
thatbpguy
Four Star Recruit

Re: On a side note

Post by thatbpguy »

Brown reminds me of an aged star baseball pitcher who's stayed in the game too long. He does terrible and just when it appears to be over trikes out a few batters. Then plays crappy again and redeems himself..... Brown is NOT a good QB. But he seems to make a few really good plays a game and that's enough for MC to justify keeping him playing. I'm sure he's a decent person blah blah blah... but I'll be happy when he's gone.
ncduck
Senior

Re: On a side note

Post by ncduck »

thatbpguy wrote:Brown reminds me of an aged star baseball pitcher who's stayed in the game too long. He does terrible and just when it appears to be over trikes out a few batters. Then plays crappy again and redeems himself..... Brown is NOT a good QB. But he seems to make a few really good plays a game and that's enough for MC to justify keeping him playing. I'm sure he's a decent person blah blah blah... but I'll be happy when he's gone.
This reminds me of Barry Zito when he was with the Giants. Just when they were about to say good riddance, he suddenly pitched a great game or two in a really important moment. Then he drifted off to retirement.