Transfer Portal - '21-22

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Re: Transfer Portal - '21-22

Post by woundedknees »

So if Texas schools lose to the Miami Hurricanes, who gets insurance money???

Sounds like a racket!
Last edited by woundedknees on Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

duck58
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck58 »

I noticed the Sewell family together after the game together. Very emotional. Nephi has one more year at Utah. Anyone think Noah might want to play with his brother next year.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Kirby Smart chose Stenson Bennett over Jt Daniels which was very foolish, I’m hoping that ticks Daniels off and he transfers, if so I’d absolutely love him at Oregon!
DmoneyDuck
Freshman

Post by DmoneyDuck »

duck58 wrote:I noticed the Sewell family together after the game together. Very emotional. Nephi has one more year at Utah. Anyone think Noah might want to play with his brother next year.
No chance, especially all of the NIL stuff Oregon has going on for Noah.
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Post by droop10 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Kirby Smart chose Stenson Bennett over Jt Daniels which was very foolish, I’m hoping that ticks Daniels off and he transfers, if so I’d absolutely love him at Oregon!
There’s a reason Daniels has lost his job at 2 schools to mediocre QBs. He’s nothing special. Didn’t live up to his hype.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

StevensTechU wrote:
SuperDuck wrote:I just read that Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez is entering the transfer portal.
I watched too many cornhusker games this year to condone this.

He’s the only other P5 QBs more frustrating to watch than Brown.
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

duck58 wrote:I noticed the Sewell family together after the game together. Very emotional. Nephi has one more year at Utah. Anyone think Noah might want to play with his brother next year.
I posed this question in another thread. Would anyone blame him if he does?
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Kirby Not So Smart chose Stenson Bennett over Jt Daniels which was very foolish, I’m hoping that ticks Daniels off and he transfers, if so I’d absolutely love him at Oregon!
Fixed. :lol:
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

Mycah posted a somewhat lengthy video on why he left Oregon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfrXPv37Z9s

I don't have time to watch it right now, has anyone seen it and could you kindly summarize? Guessing NOT passing is a huge part of it.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

mrpd21 wrote:Mycah posted a somewhat lengthy video on why he left Oregon:

I don't have time to watch it right now, has anyone seen it and could you kindly summarize? Guessing NOT passing is a huge part of it.
Yeah, basically it was that he wanted to go to the NFL and Cristobal's offense wasn't helping him with that. He also expressed some frustration with AB and his habit of checking down.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

karlhungis wrote:
mrpd21 wrote:Mycah posted a somewhat lengthy video on why he left Oregon:

Yeah, basically it was that he wanted to go to the NFL and Cristobal's offense wasn't helping him with that. He also expressed some frustration with AB and his habit of checking down.
Regarding the check downs didn’t he say that’s what Mario wants? You could see the frustration on his face when he talked about how Mario promised one thing and how different the result on the field was. The stats for the WSU game he brought up was shocking and very telling and Mario and his inability to run an effective and modern offense.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Monster DT Jayson Jones just entered his name onto the portal. That's a big hit. Maybe it's because he'll have another year behind Popo? Don't know.
lmduck

Post by lmduck »

StevensTechU wrote:Monster DT Jayson Jones just entered his name onto the portal. That's a big hit. Maybe it's because he'll have another year behind Popo? Don't know.
Whoops- started a thread before I saw this. Mods, you can delete the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nogerO
Senior

Post by nogerO »

droop10 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Kirby Smart chose Stenson Bennett over Jt Daniels which was very foolish, I’m hoping that ticks Daniels off and he transfers, if so I’d absolutely love him at Oregon!
There’s a reason Daniels has lost his job at 2 schools to mediocre QBs. He’s nothing special. Didn’t live up to his hype.
Well I hear they can time his 40 with a sun dial. Hard hell no!
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

nogerO wrote:
droop10 wrote:
Well I hear they can time his 40 with a sun dial. Hard hell no!
Although I agree it’s a hard no thanks. When it comes to QB the 40 time is low on my list, I’m more concerned about release time, time to run through progression beyond 1st receiver and check down, accuracy beyond 10-15yrds and reading coverage. Just my personal preferences.

Also I’m not sure how I feel bringing in a “starter” at QB at this point. I would like them to see what they can do with what we have as far as developing our current QB’s through the spring game and if it doesn’t look good then hit the portal, there will be plenty to choose from. If you do it now there’s a realistic chance you start fall ball with 3 QB’s on the roster.