Carlos Locklyn officially new RB coach

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Re: Carlos Locklyn officially new RB coach

Post by woundedknees »

greenyellow wrote:
Scouting new talent for the training table?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

EncinitasDuck
Five Star Recruit

Post by EncinitasDuck »

greenyellow wrote:
Hope he's not deciding on what's on the nutrition plan. That's absolutely disgusting.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

My wife is from Texas. We visited maybe nine years ago, and I was in culinary bliss pretty much as soon as we left the airport. My stomach hurt for days as I ate my way from city to city, stuffing myself with barbecue, Tex-Mex, fried catfish, and Whataburger (which actually has surprisingly good biscuits and gravy).

I'm kind of shocked that he chose THIS for breakfast. He should have just gone to Waffle House and saved some money.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
bdkipe
Two Star Recruit

Post by bdkipe »

Have you seen the man's arms? Good Lord, that's probably just what Coach Locklyn fed his left bicep for a "snack".
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

EncinitasDuck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Hope he's not deciding on what's on the nutrition plan. That's absolutely disgusting.
Seriously how does this kind of dish get thought up as a restaurant menu item? It looks like something my six year old grandson would hope I would let him eat, it is truly disgusting.
rsbgduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by rsbgduck »

Alan wrote:
EncinitasDuck wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Seriously how does this kind of dish get thought up as a restaurant menu item? It looks like something my six year old grandson would hope I would let him eat, it is truly disgusting.
Y’all sure are being judgmental on the way something looks. Unless you’ve had it stitch it ;) My Grams and great grams made Chocolate gravy to put on our biscuits, waffles and pancakes every time we visited and it was freaking amazing, toss in a side of ham, bacon, sausage and eggs and you didn’t need to eat the rest of the day. My dads fam is from East Texas and West Louisiana.
pdxduck2013
Five Star Recruit

Post by pdxduck2013 »

Looks like he was out there visiting and offering late bloomer RB Andrew Paul from Parish Episcopal School in Dallas. Recently picked up offers from Clemson and Michigan.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

A crepe with Nutella, whip cream, and sausage? I’d eat that. Sausage first, unless it’s sweet - then all at once. But yeah, with that dude’s upper body I’m guessing second breakfast.