Three Star Recruit

Re: Cross Patton transferring

Post by Bighonkingduck »

Isn't he a walk-on?
OregonVato
One Star Recruit

Post by OregonVato »

I'll miss having regular updates from Big Boi.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

It’s no more updates from the B-I-G-B-O-I the same motha who them knuckles to your eye.

Man, Ken Wilson is gonna leave us with no walk-ons and warm bodies to practice with.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

GoDucksTroll wrote:It’s no more updates from the B-I-G-B-O-I the same motha who them knuckles to your eye.

Man, Ken Wilson is gonna leave us with no walk-ons and warm bodies to practice with.
Yea, it's odd. I don't think Nevada is Oregon, but they'd kick the crap out of our travel squad so I don't see how turning Oregon's walk-ons into Nevada's scholarship players is a winning strategy.
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore

Post by GoDucksTroll »

StevensTechU wrote:
GoDucksTroll wrote:It’s no more updates from the B-I-G-B-O-I the same motha who them knuckles to your eye.

Yea, it's odd. I don't think Nevada is Oregon, but they'd kick the crap out of our travel squad so I don't see how turning Oregon's walk-ons into Nevada's scholarship players is a winning strategy.
Winning strategy for Nevada? Because I’ve seen a lot of Oregon people happy for them, which is totally cool and I am too. But definitely not good for Oregon football.

As for Nevada, they need bodies. Norvell cleaned out the cupboard, he’s taking 7 guys with him to Colorado State. Seven of their best players who have eligibility. Plus, Wazzu took two or three other quality ones, for a grand total of 14! That’s not including QB Carson Strong and TE Cole Turner off to the NFL.

They’re starting from scratch. Wilson figures he might as well get guys he knows are decent enough to stay on the field.