Any streaming service for the Oregon vs Georgia game?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Any streaming service for the Oregon vs Georgia game?

Post by DuckzRule »

I was looking forward to watching the game live, but there's a small problem, I live in Latin America and the game will air in ABC and not ESPN, Latin American ESPN barely airs college football games anymore, and they never air ABC-aired games.

I was thinking that maybe Star+ (a streaming service that is bundled with Disney+ here in my area) could stream the game but I'm not really sure
Alan
Senior

Re: Any streaming service for the Oregon vs Georgia game?

Post by Alan »

I too am hope to stream Ducks and other college football games s well as Chargers and Falcon games, any help would be appreciated
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

DuckzRule wrote:I was looking forward to watching the game live, but there's a small problem, I live in Latin America and the game will air in ABC and not ESPN, Latin American ESPN barely airs college football games anymore, and they never air ABC-aired games.

I was thinking that maybe Star+ (a streaming service that is bundled with Disney+ here in my area) could stream the game but I'm not really sure
My understanding from having ESPN+ (as part of the ESPN/Disney/Hulu package) is that I can log onto the ESPN website itself, go to the "Watch" page and view the games through the website and then put my laptop onto my TV but I can't use a specific App through my TV like Hulu to watch them.
snapt
Four Star Recruit

Post by snapt »

youtube tv?
BOOF it!
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Are you looking for a subscription service or for an illegal re-streaming site?

For the later you can google it, but if you do decide to use one of those sites, only do it thru a good VPN.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

GrandpaDuck wrote:Are you looking for a subscription service or for an illegal re-streaming site?

For the later you can google it, but if you do decide to use one of those sites, only do it thru a good VPN.
I'll leave the re-streaming thing as a last resort, but what are some of them?
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

DuckzRule wrote:
GrandpaDuck wrote:Are you looking for a subscription service or for an illegal re-streaming site?

I'll leave the re-streaming thing as a last resort, but what are some of them?
stream2watch
first row sports