Week 3 CFB Discussion

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

SuperDuck
Senior

Re: Week 3 CFB Discussion

Post by SuperDuck »

buckmarkduck wrote:I don’t see how anyone can justify SC being a top 10 team. They won 4 games last year, and so far this year they haven’t played anyone with a pulse.
USC can score with most teams, they just struggle defensively. I was surprised to see them hold Fresno State to just 17 points, though. FSU is a decent team.

I'm not sure who they have left on their schedule to test them other than Utah, and maybe, Notre Dame? Maybe if UW has really taken a step forward, or WSU, but the Arizona schools suck, Colorado is horrible and UCLA looks pedestrian again.
John 3:36
SuperDuck
Senior

Re: Week 3 CFB Discussion

Post by SuperDuck »

SuperDuck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:I don’t see how anyone can justify SC being a top 10 team. They won 4 games last year, and so far this year they haven’t played anyone with a pulse.
USC can score with most teams, they just struggle defensively. I was surprised to see them hold Fresno State to just 17 points, though. FSU is a decent team.

I'm not sure who they have left on their schedule to test them other than Utah, and maybe, Notre Dame? Maybe if UW has really taken a step forward, or WSU, but the Arizona schools suck, Colorado is horrible and UCLA looks pedestrian again.
Just a thought; it would be classic to USC vs Oklahoma in the playoffs. Former OU Coach Lincoln Riley and QB Caleb Williams going against their old team.
John 3:36