Week 3 CFB Discussion

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Duck07
All-American

Re: Week 3 CFB Discussion

Post by Duck07 »

Man, big call to go for it on 4th/5 for MSU but they got it on the QB draw down 22-0.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

MSU O looks like classic MSU O. But they no longer play D like they used to under the previous coach. I won’t be shocked if the go 6-6 this year.
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

I'm gonna try to watch the NDSU vs Arizona game just to see how much of a stomp it is in NDSU's favor.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Fresno State/USC will give a good look at OSU/USC next week.

For the Trojans I'd say these next 5 games are their tough stretch of the schedule.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Watching Mario suck the life out of his own team is kinda fun when it’s not your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Wildcats get the FG at half to lead North Dakota State 17-14.

Meanwhile ASU is trailing 24-14 with a minute left in the half against Eastern Michigan.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Watching Mario suck the life out of his own team is kinda fun when it’s not your team.

I do not miss that offense at all, especially after today.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Watching Mario suck the life out of his own team is kinda fun when it’s not your team.

I couldn't agree more!
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Looks like Haener’s college career came to an end tonight with a gnarly injury against USC. I hate USC, so much trash talk and showboating, though I’m not impressed by them at all. They don’t look like a top 10 team.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Arizona’s defense is awful, Oregon should easily have 300+ rushing yards against them.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Arizona was able to beat NDSU 31-28 but ASU lost to Eastern Michigan 30-21 in Tempe. This weekend is showing the top half of the conference is pretty strong, the middle is about average, and the bottom is absolutely putrid.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Feels like USC, Oregon, washington, Utah and Oregon State should all be ranked (in that order). WSU has a good win but does not look like a Top 25 team.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

I don’t see how anyone can justify SC being a top 10 team. They won 4 games last year, and so far this year they haven’t played anyone with a pulse.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

buckmarkduck wrote:I don’t see how anyone can justify SC being a top 10 team. They won 4 games last year, and so far this year they haven’t played anyone with a pulse.
I fail to see how this is out of the ordinary for USC. Heck the other day on sports radio the hosts were talking about USC in the playoffs and how they match up against the likes of Georgia, Ohio St, and Bama, and seemed to forget they first need to win out and win the PAC-12 before they’re in the playoffs. For years the media has had a love affair with USC and are so desperate to see them be elite on a national level and the dominant force from the west coast, Oregon and Washington aren’t supposed to belong. USC is better this year, they’re climbing back, but their lines are weak and they’ll be in for a surprise a few games this year when they and the media find out you need more than skill players to win a championship.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:I don’t see how anyone can justify SC being a top 10 team. They won 4 games last year, and so far this year they haven’t played anyone with a pulse.
I fail to see how this is out of the ordinary for USC. Heck the other day on sports radio the hosts were talking about USC in the playoffs and how they match up against the likes of Georgia, Ohio St, and Bama, and seemed to forget they first need to win out and win the PAC-12 before they’re in the playoffs. For years the media has had a love affair with USC and are so desperate to see them be elite on a national level and the dominant force from the west coast, Oregon and Washington aren’t supposed to belong. USC is better this year, they’re climbing back, but their lines are weak and they’ll be in for a surprise a few games this year when they and the media find out you need more than skill players to win a championship.

UGA isn’t even a great running team and they could run every down and win by 50.