#24 Washington @ #6 Oregon (Nov. 12, Sat 4 PM Fox)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: #24 Washington @ #6 Oregon (Nov. 12, Sat 4 PM Fox)

Post by pudgejeff »

duck023 wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
nogerO wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
nogerO wrote:How bad is our defense?

https://duckswire.usatoday.com/lists/wh ... s-huskies/

I shudder to think what it will be after Utah and OSewe...
You do realize the strength of Utah and OS play into the strength of our defense right?
And you don't think both of these teams will be throwing the ball all over the field against us? Utah has probably installed a whole new package of play action pass plays to their tight ends and backs out of the backfield to use against our weakness, our linebackers over aggressiveness and inability in pass coverage. Teams, those with smart coaches will adjust to what they see on video of the opposing defense. Both of these teams' coaches are pretty smart cookies. Jus sayin...
Doesn’t matter if they have the smartest coaches in the world if they don’t have the players. Utah is seriously lacking in quality skill players and OS doesn’t have a power 5 worthy QB on their roster. Also, there’s a huge difference between installing a new package and a new offense. Utah and OS are what they are at this point in the season.

I’m sure Utah will take advantage of our defensive deficiencies but they don’t have an offense or the players that could do what UW did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Utah has a better qb and also I didn't hear anything about Washington being a jaggernaut offense before they played Oregon.
Why on earth was he unbanned? smh
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Ha! Ban feature must have a bug cuz I didn’t reinstate him.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UofDuck
Senior

Post by UofDuck »

pudgejeff wrote:
duck023 wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
nogerO wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
nogerO wrote:How bad is our defense?

https://duckswire.usatoday.com/lists/wh ... s-huskies/

I shudder to think what it will be after Utah and OSewe...
You do realize the strength of Utah and OS play into the strength of our defense right?
And you don't think both of these teams will be throwing the ball all over the field against us? Utah has probably installed a whole new package of play action pass plays to their tight ends and backs out of the backfield to use against our weakness, our linebackers over aggressiveness and inability in pass coverage. Teams, those with smart coaches will adjust to what they see on video of the opposing defense. Both of these teams' coaches are pretty smart cookies. Jus sayin...
Doesn’t matter if they have the smartest coaches in the world if they don’t have the players. Utah is seriously lacking in quality skill players and OS doesn’t have a power 5 worthy QB on their roster. Also, there’s a huge difference between installing a new package and a new offense. Utah and OS are what they are at this point in the season.

I’m sure Utah will take advantage of our defensive deficiencies but they don’t have an offense or the players that could do what UW did.

Utah has a better qb and also I didn't hear anything about Washington being a jaggernaut offense before they played Oregon.
Why on earth was he unbanned? smh
Gotta be a Troll. Just crafty enough to slide by.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Ha! Ban feature must have a bug cuz I didn’t reinstate him.
I gave him a 24hr ban last week and it didn’t work either. I figured I just didn’t do it right.

StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

He's the alter-ego of a Mod and unbans himself.

Now you all gotta figure out who the mole is.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

StevensTechU wrote:He's the alter-ego of a Mod and unbans himself.

Now you all gotta figure out who the mole is.
I’ve been saying for months that it’s TK haha.

duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

shoparound wrote:One of the most painful, agonizing losses.
It's crazy to me how many times we would be on the brink of a BCS title game or CFB Playoff invite, only to lose one random game in November.
Especially painful here against these rivals and at home and a chance to win but didn't happen.
Harrington's famous postgame emotions after "that loss" I think really embodies how the fan base feels in these type of seasons.
Happens every year to the Pac-12
Maybe we should schedule Austin Peay in Late November instead like Bama does.