#10 Utah @ #12 Oregon (Nov. 19, Sat 7:30 PM ESPN)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Re: #10 Utah @ #12 Oregon (Nov. 19, Sat 7:30 PM ESPN)

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

lmduck wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:
wlduck wrote:
DuckBomb2 wrote:
duck023 wrote:Lanning doesn't understand situational coaching. I noticed it in the Cal game. When you are up 17-3 with a hurt QB you don't do the play most likely to cause a turnover.
Yeah, this. It's pardonable to call a trick play now and then. But not with the turnover prone backup.
For everybody bagging on Ty, that turnover didn't look like his fault to me. Thornton just mishandled it.
The fumble wasn't Ty's fault. I agree.

...But he is cursed, so I don't know how that factors in.
In game I thought he alligator armed it and bounced it off Thornton’s side but yeah, it hit DT straight in the hands.

The bigger issue is the stuff not recognizing the wildly bad vibes around Ty haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, if you listened to Nix after the game, he credited Ty with helping him prepare last week so maybe the wildly bad vibes that you think are there really aren't. Very few of us have full insight into the locker room so there could well be a whole different perspective on the inside.
Clearly that’s the case. My post was tongue in cheek, not expecting Lanning to pay attention to superstition and “vibes” haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ducks5ever
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducks5ever »

alxtw wrote:I wonder if utah fans are blasting their coach on their boards for not kicking fg s. Hahaha
their FG kicker did not look reliable. Missed from 38 and barely made a 46 yard attempt in the first quarter. The starting kicker might be injured too. They had different kickers kick the 2 extra points.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »