A good read from JC

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

lmduck
Four Star Recruit

A good read from JC

Post by lmduck »

I know there are some here who are dubious of him and I understand that. I will say this article is worth your time.

https://www.johncanzano.com/p/canzano-h ... d-medicine
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: A good read from JC

Post by OregonFan4Life »

That is a very good read and why I wasn’t upset about the loss the day after. This could really be a good motivator for Lanning and Dilly, who are very clearly talented and smart. Huskies got to enjoy this win, and they’re gonna be a force to reckon with, but I know the coaches and players will remember how they celebrated, how their fans were on our field mocking the O, and will be hungry to get a revenge win next year.
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Re: A good read from JC

Post by duck023 »

The biggest mistake was not calling a timeout on that 10 minute drive and just assume the offense could handle a drive that long. You could see Forsyth breaking down before he makes the bad snap that cost Oregon the game. Everything after the bad snap was trying to make up for that bad play like Nix getting hurt running full steam into a defender or the 4th down that I don't blame Lanning for going for because the game would have been over if they punted it right then.