Post by whosyourwally »

Wherever Helfrich is, go there.

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Re: Unforgivable

Post by mrpd21 »

Calm the hell down and lay off the booze. This loss is 100% on the coaches but they're young and maybe a bit too arrogant. This has still been a better year than I expected but the coaches have plenty to look back on and learn from.

ASU courting Dillingham should take a pause. He has a ton of potential but he is NOT ready to just vault into an HC role
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

mrpd21 wrote:Calm the hell down and lay off the booze. This loss is 100% on the coaches but they're young and maybe a bit too arrogant. This has still been a better year than I expected but the coaches have plenty to look back on and learn from.

ASU courting Dillingham should take a pause. He has a ton of potential but he is NOT ready to just vault into an HC role
Like I said, it’s premature and short sighted for both teams. I hope the media, Knight, and Mullens grills Lanning, Tosh, and Dilly, but we should still keep them if possible. Yeah they finished horribly but they have a bright future and just need to be more humble and learn from their mistakes.
whosyourwally
Five Star Recruit

Post by whosyourwally »

mrpd21 wrote:Calm the hell down and lay off the booze. This loss is 100% on the coaches but they're young and maybe a bit too arrogant. This has still been a better year than I expected but the coaches have plenty to look back on and learn from.
Sure. Sure. We’ll see in a year or two, but we closed out year one like we started it. Not looking forward to life after Nix and this senior-laden OL.

mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

Post by mrpd21 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:

Like I said, it’s premature and short sighted for both teams. I hope the media, Knight, and Mullens grills Lanning, Tosh, and Dilly, but we should still keep them if possible. Yeah they finished horribly but they have a bright future and just need to be more humble and learn from their mistakes.
I just want continuity on the coaching staff for more than a single season :D
DuckMastaFunk
Five Star Recruit

Post by DuckMastaFunk »

Silver lining is we now have a rivalry with the Beavs again. For years the civil war was kind of meh.
whosyourwally
Five Star Recruit

Post by whosyourwally »

mrpd21 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:

I just want continuity on the coaching staff for more than a single season :D
I don’t want to lose Lanning either. It was either this thread or a hole in my wall and I’m still in the dog house for the Washington hole.

lmduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by lmduck »

Lanning is not going anywhere

duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

DuckMastaFunk wrote:Silver lining is we now have a rivalry with the Beavs again. For years the civil war was kind of meh.
The Beavers have beaten the Ducks plenty. I sort of want Oregon to get out of the Pac 12 so Oregon doesn't have to play them anymore.
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

And playing one of the other OSU's every year would be easier or better?
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

duck023 wrote:
DuckMastaFunk wrote:Silver lining is we now have a rivalry with the Beavs again. For years the civil war was kind of meh.
The Beavers have beaten the Ducks plenty. I sort of want Oregon to get out of the Pac 12 so Oregon doesn't have to play them anymore.
Troll.
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

Everythingsducky wrote:
duck023 wrote:
Troll.
Oregon was just beaten by them in the Pandemic year. You can't pretend this is the first time that Oregon choked against the Beavers lately. I'm an Oregon fan and I fully understand that Oregon St only cares about beating Oregon and ruining their year. There are no Big 12 teams that care about beating Oregon.

Also, I'm with the OP. I don't see many positives from this season. All the good players are seniors and this year ended horribly.