Four Star Recruit

Re: CFP Thread

Post by shoparound »

You all are rooting for all these Pac-12 teams who hate us so much lol
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

Utah getting slaughtered vs. Penn State. Way to go, Pac 12 Champs!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Pac-12 North: 3-1
Pac-12 South: 0-3
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

greenyellow wrote:Pac-12 North: 3-1
Pac-12 South: 0-3
North 3-1
South 0-1

Big 10 0-2. The two weak links of the conference.
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

USC getting a little help from the refs on the last Tulane td, almost influenced the outcome of the game.

Glad to see the end results but the Brendan Rice and Caleb Williams connection is going to be a problem next year. Sucks to see them get a very good WR from the portal. Which really stresses our need to load up our secondary next year.
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

The Nix to Franklin connection is going to be a big problem next year for many.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

Run the ball against usc.
droop10
Five Star Recruit

Post by droop10 »

Phalanx wrote:Utah getting slaughtered vs. Penn State. Way to go, Pac 12 Champs!
Just another reason to ignore bowl results. Utah without Kincaid and Phillips is a completely different team. Plus, Rising was injured most of the 2nd, which is when Penn St. pulled away. I don't really believe in conference pride anyway, but there's definitely no sense in using bowl results as a measuring stick of the conferences.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

droop10 wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Utah getting slaughtered vs. Penn State. Way to go, Pac 12 Champs!
Just another reason to ignore bowl results. Utah without Kincaid and Phillips is a completely different team. Plus, Rising was injured most of the 2nd, which is when Penn St. pulled away. I don't really believe in conference pride anyway, but there's definitely no sense in using bowl results as a measuring stick of the conferences.
It was 14-21 Penn State when Rising got hurt. His backup came in and threw an INT on his first pass. They were evenly matched teams.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

I was rooting for Utah, but couldn't be happier to see USC lose in such heartbreaking fashion. The Trojans were good this year but also overrated. Love seeing them get put in their place.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

pezsez1 wrote:I was rooting for Utah, but couldn't be happier to see USC lose in such heartbreaking fashion. The Trojans were good this year but also overrated. Love seeing them get put in their place.

Anyone who roots for Zurich, has never attended a game on the road or in Vegas against them. Worst fans. F them
lmduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by lmduck »

buckmarkduck wrote:
pezsez1 wrote:I was rooting for Utah, but couldn't be happier to see USC lose in such heartbreaking fashion. The Trojans were good this year but also overrated. Love seeing them get put in their place.

Anyone who roots for Zurich, has never attended a game on the road or in Vegas against them. Worst fans. F them
Zurich???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
QuackininBama
All Pac-12

Post by QuackininBama »

The media has always had a love affair with USC. Bet ya money they ranked top 6 in the preseason polls. I will guess 5th.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

lmduck wrote:
buckmarkduck wrote:

Zurich???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: utah
DuckzRule
Four Star Recruit

Post by DuckzRule »

Today's the natty!