Attending any road games this year?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Attending any road games this year?

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I'm planning on going to Lubbock this season, probably no others. What about you?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UofDuck
Senior

Re: Attending any road games this year?

Post by UofDuck »

I’ve been to every PAC stadium but the AZ schools. I’m going to try to hit up the ASU game.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

I've been hemming and hawing about getting season tickets for a little while. Hotels are such a hidden cost and I don't know if I want to drive back to Portland after every game. Road games are dependent on whether my wife is pregnant or not, but Lubbock and SLC are potentials.
lmduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by lmduck »

STU- not to discourage you in anyway but to give your some perspective, The Graduate in Eugene has very few rooms left for USC weekend and the few they do have are clocking in at $469 per night. :evil:
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

lmduck wrote:STU- not to discourage you in anyway but to give your some perspective, The Graduate in Eugene has very few rooms left for USC weekend and the few they do have are clocking in at $469 per night. :evil:
Yea, it's a little bit of a game of "how often can I use friends' spare room before I wear out my welcome." It's a math equation you just have to see happen in the real world.
lmduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by lmduck »

Same conundrum I have. The late drive is rough for sure. Hopefully not too many late games this year. The 5pm ones are not too bad if you are just headed to Portland or somewhere along the instate I-5 corridor. It's when they are the 8pm games.

The other 'problem' is I fly up for games and the only non-stop on Southwest back to the Bay Area on Sunday is at 6:20AM. Boy is that a fun one.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

lmduck wrote: The other 'problem' is I fly up for games and the only non-stop on Southwest back to the Bay Area on Sunday is at 6:20AM. Boy is that a fun one.
Woof
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

May go to the texas tech game.