Asking your help for a young vol fan

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

KB5252
One Star Recruit

Asking your help for a young vol fan

Post by KB5252 »

Duck fans, I'm asking for your help. Please read the story below about a young Vol fan we are trying to help out on another site. His story is amazing and his father wants to make a dream come true for him. All I'm asking is a moment of your time and a vote for this little guy.

Please click on this link his video is entitled "His life is orange and white"
http://www.bigorangecontest.com/

Okay Volnation, I have a little VOL fan that needs some help. My son Jaden(7) is a special needs child (Apraxia of speech and Sensory Intergration Disorder). He is a HUGE football fan. He will sit down and watch the entire game as if cartoons. The first sign langauge he wanted to learn was "football" and the letter "T". They thought he would never be mainstreamed into regular education and was looking at buying him a device that would speak for him. He has busted his butt the last two years and now is in first grade with NO assistance and NO device. Now, he is even playing grasshopper football when just two years ago he couldn't hold a pencil. He is amazing. UTSPORTS is running a video contest for VOL fans and he has a video posted. If he wins he will get sideline access and also get to watch Kesling call some of the game against Kentucky. This would be a once in a lifetime experience for him, a real dream come true. All he needs is votes, nothing else. All I am asking is go to the website listed below (utsports.tv) and watch his video. Then VOTE IT UP. He is currently in second place. He has busted his butt and I would love to make this happen for him. He really deserves it. This is something that I could never do for him. If he wins, I will pick ONE person that responds telling me they voted (using just the trust system) and send them a $25 amazon gift card. I know its not a lot but it is all I can do. IF ANYONE CAN MAKE A DREAM FOR THIS LITTLE VOL FAN HAPPEN, IT IS VOLNATION. Thanks in advance and all the information to vote is below.

His video is titled "His Life Is Orange and White." He is the little blonde boy in the front of the video next to the new Power "T" gates at Neyland.

UT Sports Contests

Enjoy his dance moves!!!
Vol Fan
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit

Re: Asking your help for a young vol fan

Post by USUaggieDuck »

KB5252 wrote:Duck fans, I'm asking for your help. Please read the story below about a young Vol fan we are trying to help out on another site. His story is amazing and his father wants to make a dream come true for him. All I'm asking is a moment of your time and a vote for this little guy.

Please click on this link his video is entitled "His life is orange and white"
http://www.bigorangecontest.com/

Okay Volnation, I have a little VOL fan that needs some help. My son Jaden(7) is a special needs child (Apraxia of speech and Sensory Intergration Disorder). He is a HUGE football fan. He will sit down and watch the entire game as if cartoons. The first sign langauge he wanted to learn was "football" and the letter "T". They thought he would never be mainstreamed into regular education and was looking at buying him a device that would speak for him. He has busted his butt the last two years and now is in first grade with NO assistance and NO device. Now, he is even playing grasshopper football when just two years ago he couldn't hold a pencil. He is amazing. UTSPORTS is running a video contest for VOL fans and he has a video posted. If he wins he will get sideline access and also get to watch Kesling call some of the game against Kentucky. This would be a once in a lifetime experience for him, a real dream come true. All he needs is votes, nothing else. All I am asking is go to the website listed below (utsports.tv) and watch his video. Then VOTE IT UP. He is currently in second place. He has busted his butt and I would love to make this happen for him. He really deserves it. This is something that I could never do for him. If he wins, I will pick ONE person that responds telling me they voted (using just the trust system) and send them a $25 amazon gift card. I know its not a lot but it is all I can do. IF ANYONE CAN MAKE A DREAM FOR THIS LITTLE VOL FAN HAPPEN, IT IS VOLNATION. Thanks in advance and all the information to vote is below.

His video is titled "His Life Is Orange and White." He is the little blonde boy in the front of the video next to the new Power "T" gates at Neyland.

UT Sports Contests

Enjoy his dance moves!!!

This is great. I'm so happy your entry is winning. Watching that video made me really tear up. Everybody should go vote for this.

I happen to know a person through church who had the same thing when he was younger. He didn't speak a word until he was in his early teens.now he doesnt ever stop talking, but I'm sure his parents love every bit of it.
GoDucks92
Two Star Recruit

Post by GoDucks92 »

Voted. Good luck! :)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

GoDucks92 wrote:Voted. Good luck! :)

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Voted! I hope he wins!!!
AnarchistDuck
One Star Recruit

Post by AnarchistDuck »

Sweet kid! Voted!
gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

So I was confused and watched a different video with a blonde kid in it and voted for that one on accident...good thing is it doesn't look like you'll be losing because of me :D
But I did end up watching your vid and he seems like a great kid. Good luck and God Bless.
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
KB5252
One Star Recruit

Post by KB5252 »

Thanks for your support. I must make it clear that he is not my son and I do not know the family. This is just a project that many of us vol fans found out about and are trying to give this little guy a perfect day. Again thanks for your support, the support from fans of rival programs in the sec as well as fans from teams all across the country is amazing and IMO is an example of the best football and its fans have to offer.
Vol Fan
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

voted and good luck, but man, the wave at the end? no love for the wave on this board, uw likes to take credit for it, haha
shear_j
Four Star Recruit

Post by shear_j »

I hope he wins. It sounds like he deserves it.
DucklandicWarrior
One Star Recruit

Post by DucklandicWarrior »

Voted. Hope he wins. (I'm a sucker for stories like this.)