Post by uodux1212 »

ITS ONE MINUTED BEFORE 12!

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: Duck07 Thread

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Maybe you guys want to talk about girl stuff!!! Let's see............our cycles, why we need to chat about our feelings when you're obviously in the middle of something OR why we find it necessary to remind you three years down the road of some horrible, insignificant thing we've been holding over your head all this time!! :lol: :lol:
NCDucks09
Senior

Post by NCDucks09 »

MFRDuckFan wrote:Maybe you guys want to talk about girl stuff!!! Let's see............our cycles, why we need to chat about our feelings when you're obviously in the middle of something OR why we find it necessary to remind you three years down the road of some horrible, insignificant thing we've been holding over your head all this time!! :lol: :lol:
:?
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions

Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
Bigducker
Freshman

Post by Bigducker »

MFRDuckFan wrote:Maybe you guys want to talk about girl stuff!!! Let's see............our cycles, why we need to chat about our feelings when you're obviously in the middle of something OR why we find it necessary to remind you three years down the road of some horrible, insignificant thing we've been holding over your head all this time!! :lol: :lol:
Now were talking. Trying to figure out women. Or as Sigmund Freud said Vat do dey vaunt ! :lol:
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

This has taken a bad turn. Close it! ;)
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

Quackles wrote:I'd like to take this opportunity to share about how Scientology changed my life...
Is that Tom Cruise over there packing fudge?
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

Bigducker wrote:
Now were talking. Trying to figure out women. Or as Sigmund Freud said Vat do dey vaunt ! :lol:

Image ????
AKA: CAgrown
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

goducks75 wrote:
Quackles wrote:I'd like to take this opportunity to share about how Scientology changed my life...
Is that Tom Cruise over there packing fudge?
Nope, it's him ordering people to pimp out his new motorcycle.
canaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by canaduck »

What the heck is it about girls liking flowers? They're just plants!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

canaduck wrote:
They're pretty! And it makes us feel good that you went out of your way to get them just for US. I don't necessarily like the delivered kind because you can get a bigger bunch at Costco and save the delivery charge but I know tons of women love it when their man has flowers delivered at their work. It's our way of saying "suck it" to the other girls. :D

I often keep wondering if it's also a deep seeded matter of control for us ladies. Man get flowers - I am in control. Not sure if I've worked out the psychology on that one yet!! :lol:
spinseeker
Freshman

Post by spinseeker »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
canaduck wrote:
They're pretty! And it makes us feel good that you went out of your way to get them just for US. I don't necessarily like the delivered kind because you can get a bigger bunch at Costco and save the delivery charge but I know tons of women love it when their man has flowers delivered at their work. It's our way of saying "suck it" to the other girls. :D

I often keep wondering if it's also a deep seeded matter of control for us ladies. Man get flowers - I am in control. Not sure if I've worked out the psychology on that one yet!! :lol:
Buying flowers is like flushing your money down the toilet...slowly. You know they are going to die soon. They don't contribute to anything (i.e. generating oxygen). Probably better off buying a plant that flowers that can live in a pot. Then at least it's converting CO2 to O2, keeping air fresh.

My poor wife never gets any flowers. :lol:
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

We don't get flowers, we grow plants. Ever since I've been a little kid my parents have had a green room full of jungle plants and at one point we also had upwards of 500 finches in one of the green rooms. Then again, my family has always been a little, eccentric shall we say!
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Hah! That's not eccentric at all in this state. Haven't you seen Portlandia? ;)
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

spinseeker wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:
canaduck wrote:

Buying flowers is like flushing your money down the toilet...slowly. You know they are going to die soon. They don't contribute to anything (i.e. generating oxygen). Probably better off buying a plant that flowers that can live in a pot. Then at least it's converting CO2 to O2, keeping air fresh.

Not even on Valentine's day?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
spinseeker
Freshman

Post by spinseeker »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
spinseeker wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:
canaduck wrote:

Not even on Valentine's day?
Nope. Well, she did, but not from me. :shock: