GM: Boston Celtics GM

First four out

Post by UOducksTK1 »

FIRST FOUR OUT
Texas A&M
Florida
Seton Hall
Oregon

According to Joe Lunardi. Go figure. Still a lot of game to be played.. Here's our schedule (with Net ranking):
vs USC (51)
vs UCLA (5)
@ Washington (79)
@ Wazzu (121)
@ Oregon State (217)
Cal (298)
Stanford (113)

Personally I don't see it still without winning Pac-12 championship. But realistically if Oregon goes 6-1, they are probably in.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gogreen55
Senior

Re: First four out

Post by gogreen55 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Personally I don't see it still without winning Pac-12 championship. But realistically if Oregon goes 6-1, they are probably in.
It depends on which games the Ducks win. They probably don't even need to go 6-1 to get in. If they go 5-2, with a sweep of the LA schools (easier said than done, obviously), then win their first game in the Pac-12 Tournament, they are probably in.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

gogreen55 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Personally I don't see it still without winning Pac-12 championship. But realistically if Oregon goes 6-1, they are probably in.
It depends on which games the Ducks win. They probably don't even need to go 6-1 to get in. If they go 5-2, with a sweep of the LA schools (easier said than done, obviously), then win their first game in the Pac-12 Tournament, they are probably in.
Yeah, I agree, getting 6 wins seems to be the magic number.

I personally don’t see us doing that though with our current team. But I’d love to be wrong!!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Also, this doesn't factor in the teams that win their conference tourney that wouldn't otherwise have made the Big Dance.