Sabally leaving for WNBA after the season

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

nogerO
Senior

Re: Sabally leaving for WNBA after the season

Post by nogerO »

bigsugarduck wrote:
Floridaduck wrote:I don’t know. It’s college ball and turnover is part of it. I for one am excited about next year’s roster. It’s gonna be fun watching the staff meld these pieces into a cohesive unit. Nobody replaces the Goat, the Hammer, and the Unicorn but the Freshman class, the Sophs, and the upperclassmen are brimming with size and shooting ability. IMO there is no parallel in the rest of the Pac-12 I trust the staff will get the chemistry going in short order. Another PAC 12 contender at least.
Love the possibilities for next year....A starting lineup of Chavez, Shelley, Boley, Sabally (fingers crossed), Prince/Senior Giomi would be strong. Not to mention Winterburn +5 McDonalds All Americans. LOOKOUT! Might take a few lumps early, but could end in the top 10.
Giomi wouldn't start on most of the teams in the pac next year. She is tall and fast for her size though...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
duck58
Four Star Recruit

Re: Sabally leaving for WNBA after the season

Post by duck58 »

nogerO wrote:
bigsugarduck wrote:
Floridaduck wrote:I don’t know. It’s college ball and turnover is part of it. I for one am excited about next year’s roster. It’s gonna be fun watching the staff meld these pieces into a cohesive unit. Nobody replaces the Goat, the Hammer, and the Unicorn but the Freshman class, the Sophs, and the upperclassmen are brimming with size and shooting ability. IMO there is no parallel in the rest of the Pac-12 I trust the staff will get the chemistry going in short order. Another PAC 12 contender at least.
Love the possibilities for next year....A starting lineup of Chavez, Shelley, Boley, Sabally (fingers crossed), Prince/Senior Giomi would be strong. Not to mention Winterburn +5 McDonalds All Americans. LOOKOUT! Might take a few lumps early, but could end in the top 10.
Giomi wouldn't start on most of the teams in the pac next year. She is tall and fast for her size though...
No, but she will improve even more and be a good backup to Prince, who I believe was a top 10 recruit out of HS. Next year the Ducks won't go away.