ncduck
Senior

Re: NCAA tournament cancelled

Post by ncduck »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
duck023 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
duck023 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:Smart, but still really sucks. Could've really used the distraction.
Now I'm all about politics and destroying the people that destroyed my teams chance at a National title.
Seriously, stop turning everything into politics here.
Sorry its just now I don't know what the heck I'm going to do as a distraction. I guess just play old video games or something. Oregon's best chance at winning a national title was destroyed by the Corona Virus. Nobody else was in our situation? To pretend the Florida baseball team was effected like Oregon's woman's basketball is underselling how cursed Oregon is right now.
Or go to disneyland/world. Lines will be at an all time low.
True story, my wife and kids are there right now in the rain. The park is shutting down starting Saturday morning.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

ncduck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
duck023 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
duck023 wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:Smart, but still really sucks. Could've really used the distraction.
Now I'm all about politics and destroying the people that destroyed my teams chance at a National title.
Seriously, stop turning everything into politics here.
Sorry its just now I don't know what the heck I'm going to do as a distraction. I guess just play old video games or something. Oregon's best chance at winning a national title was destroyed by the Corona Virus. Nobody else was in our situation? To pretend the Florida baseball team was effected like Oregon's woman's basketball is underselling how cursed Oregon is right now.
Or go to disneyland/world. Lines will be at an all time low.
True story, my wife and kids are there right now in the rain. The park is shutting down starting Saturday morning.
Wild!! Yeah I heard they are closing Saturday until the end of the month. Sooooo much lost $$$ for them. Wow.

They are smart though by leaving hotels open. So if people are flying down there and can't go to disneyland, at least make their money from hotels that were pre-booked.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

Best chance to win a natty in b-ball or all sports? Cause the Auburn football game was Oregons best shot of late. Yep it sucks. Man I thought for sure this was the year.
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

greenyellow wrote:
I love this!!!! Its stuff like this that cheers me up. I was wondering if I would be too depressed to watch Oregon's rebuilding season but Taylor Chavez just inspired me a little.
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Post by duck023 »

duckfan96 wrote:Best chance to win a natty in b-ball or all sports? Cause the Auburn football game was Oregons best shot of late. Yep it sucks. Man I thought for sure this was the year.
I disagree, as much as I like Darron Thomas winning a national championship with him would have been like winning house money. Also in 2014 Mariota had hurt lineman, hurt receivers and Nick Aliotti wasn't the defensive coach anymore so the defense was inconsistent. Sabrina, Sabally and Hebard are once in a lifetime players all on the same team. This was Oregon's best chance a Natty by far!!!!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Dah-Yumm!

Guess we better cancel the #Snip City promotion!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Serious solution, postpone both tournaments a couple of weeks, and find warm environments and play them outdoors with no fans.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Serious solution, postpone both tournaments a couple of weeks, and find warm environments and play them outdoors with no fans.
Postpone and play and teams home stadiums. I'll be honest, finding neutral venues will be REALLY hard to do in just a month or two time. But playing at teams' home stadiums, that is doable.

Anyway, it's cancelled so what's done is done!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:Serious solution, postpone both tournaments a couple of weeks, and find warm environments and play them outdoors with no fans.
Postpone and play and teams home stadiums. I'll be honest, finding neutral venues will be REALLY hard to do in just a month or two time. But playing at teams' home stadiums, that is doable.

Anyway, it's cancelled so what's done is done!
It doesn't even have to be a BIG venue, play in a community college (heck high school even) at nowhere, oklahoma or cheesecake, ohio if they have to.
But like I said before no one else will want to do it, because they know they're going to lose and having the this tournament cancelled was the best case scenario.
Merganzer
Senior

Post by Merganzer »