LJ

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

northbeachsf
Freshman

LJ

Post by northbeachsf »

Looks like LJ signed a pro deal overseas. We now have 8 available scholarships. :shock:
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Re: LJ

Post by mattc94 »

northbeachsf wrote:Looks like LJ signed a pro deal overseas. We now have 8 available scholarships. :shock:
Harmon is being linked pretty heavily with Oregon by now. I wouldnt worry to much about it. Once he decides I am sure more commits will be forthcoming. There are also reclassified athletes as well.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

They have 6 available scholarships as MBB gets 13 total scholarships, not the 15 scholarships that WBB gets.
mattc94
Four Star Recruit

Post by mattc94 »

We are the favorite for Harmon. Probably the same with Soares. Made the Top 6 for TyTy Washington. Anybody heard anything about potential replacements for LG?
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Sounds like Harmon is a Duck per Twitter.
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

Richardson
Harmon
Dante
Kepnang
Williams
Johnson
Bittle
Hardy
Wur.

Bad math on my part. Looks like we have 4 more spots as of right now.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

northbeachsf wrote:Richardson
Harmon
Dante
Kepnang
Williams
Johnson
Bittle
Hardy
Wur.

Bad math on my part. Looks like we have 4 more spots as of right now.
No Hardy

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Bummer on LJ. Would've loved to have him back.

It seems fitting that in the first year we're we are stacked with 7 footers, there's major concern about ball handlers and wings. In Altman We Trust.
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Eh, can’t say I’m surprised. LJ was a good player, but wildly inconsistent. He could go off for 25 one game shooting 6 for 8 from threes then the next game have more turnovers than points. He has potential but he’ll need to learn how to be consistent and not let early missed shots/mistakes dictate how he plays the rest of the game. Hope he finds success and glad he was a duck this last year, there were some really fun moments with him.
Phalanx
Senior

Post by Phalanx »

I would always rather have quality post players in the fold as a base to recruit from, especially when we have our starting point guard already. The guards will come.
UofDuck
Senior

LJ

Post by UofDuck »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Eh, can’t say I’m surprised. LJ was a good player, but wildly inconsistent. He could go off for 25 one game shooting 6 for 8 from threes then the next game have more turnovers than points. He has potential but he’ll need to learn how to be consistent and not let early missed shots/mistakes dictate how he plays the rest of the game. Hope he finds success and glad he was a duck this last year, there were some really fun moments with him.
Even if streaky, I loved his hustle and effort every night. Hate to see home go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

LJ was lot of fun to watch.

Would have been a crowd favorite if we'd had crowds.

Harmon/Soares would be a really nice combo of gets, but neither is a great shooter like Duarte. If we're regularly playing 2 bigs next year, we'll need a 2nd guard that can shoot. (gotta have 3-4 guys that can shoot 3's well these days and we'd have Will/Nate and maybe Eric Williams if he can get his 35% closer to 38-40% range).