WBB F Angela Dugalic enters transfer portal

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duck023
Four Star Recruit

Re: WBB F Angela Dugalic enters transfer portal

Post by duck023 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:A player like Sabrina will make any coach look better but I’m starting to get slightly concerned how much better she may have made Graves look.
That was what I was always worried about. Sabrina can make any coach look like the greatest coach. Now all these assistants and players are leaving Oregon and I'm starting to get a little worried. I do think the up and coming players like Te-Hina, Sabally and Prince are the players that matter the most but at the same time losing that great freshmen class isn't a great sign.
duck023
Four Star Recruit

Re: WBB F Angela Dugalic enters transfer portal

Post by duck023 »

shoparound wrote:Yeah UCLA doesn't exactly scream homesick.

But let's face it, the team was a MESS, and probably got to the Sweet16 just on talent. But they were nowhere close to their supposed ceilings.
There was clearly no chemistry and it showed in how they played. I'm guessing the frustration was just too much by the end of the season.

Unfortunate if the Graves era does not produce a national championship.... AZ and Barnes look more ready to win one right now than us.... But softball was in a similar position a couple of years ago and they've battled back. Hopefully women's basketball can too.
Yeah I hope Oregon isn't cursed or something when it comes to NCAA championships. The good thing is I am a Rose Namajunas fan so I did get to see one of my favorite athletes win a championship, then defend it, and then win it again, which I'm pretty happy about that. I would like Oregon to follow Rose's lead.