WBB add Georgia State transfer Hosendove

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

WBB add Georgia State transfer Hosendove

Post by greenyellow »

Graves has started the process of replacing some transfers by taking in Georgia State wing transfer Taylor Hosendove. Originally from Los Angeles, she was a 3* signee out of HS with Clemson before transferring to Georgia State. She was their leading scorer and rebounder this past season. She'll have two seasons left to play. Main problem I see is she's another player who does most of their work in the paint and isn't much of a perimeter scorer.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Re: WBB add Georgia State transfer Hosendove

Post by GrandpaDuck »

So from the limited highlights she is not solely a low post player which is good. She can put the ball on the floor and drive into the paint. Create her own shot against man defense. This was a real weakness last year particularly when Paopao was out. A lot of the points she got in the paint though wont fly in the PAC-12 where the players are huge compared to the competition I saw on her highlights.

I think she could be better or as good as 3 of the 4 we have lost so far.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

This is her second transfer. She started out at Clemson. She may not be eligible this next season. According o-live article "The NCAA Division I Council is expected to address the criteria for two-time transfers to be eligible next fall during a meeting next week."