Senior

Endyia Rogers a Duck

Post by chapelhillduck »

Graves gets a really good PG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
greenyellow

Re: Endyia Rogers a Duck

Post by greenyellow »

Really thought she was headed to Arizona since a former assistant recently got hired there. She'll be another capable PG that the team sorely lacked without Paopao on the floor. Both can play off the ball if needed so they can be on the court together.
panamaslim
Two Star Recruit

Post by panamaslim »

If we can get better production in the middle we might make some noise next season. I'm looking for Watson also to be a force.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

panamaslim wrote:If we can get better production in the middle we might make some noise next season. I'm looking for Watson also to be a force.
Health will be the determining factor when it comes to that. If the Ducks can keep everyone healthy, they can put a starting 5 on the floor that has as much talent as anyone else in the conference.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

gogreen55 wrote:
panamaslim wrote:If we can get better production in the middle we might make some noise next season. I'm looking for Watson also to be a force.
Health will be the determining factor when it comes to that. If the Ducks can keep everyone healthy, they can put a starting 5 on the floor that has as much talent as anyone else in the conference.
I agree. This will be an immensely more talented and athletic team than last year. But with key players who have extensive injury histories. Three point shooting might be an issue, but last year we had a slew of great 3 point shooters on paper who all went on massive shooting slumps together, so we'll likely be about the same production from 3 with poorer shooters on paper. The 3 point line is moving back this year anyway so maybe that aspect of the game will be weaker for everyone.

We will have one of the same issues as last year, too much fairly even talent, but this year there will be an established top four of Rogers, Paopao, Prince and Sab. The log jam will be for the 5th starter and substitute rotation.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »