Texas Southern @ #12 Oregon (Nov 9 Tue 4 pm Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Re: Texas Southern @ #12 Oregon (Nov 9 Tue 4 pm Pac-12 Net)

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Have to learn the roster like most years but it’s nice to see some familiar vets in there too. Unlike past years this team looks like it could be a totally complete squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
northbeachsf
Freshman

Post by northbeachsf »

I saw a lot of really good things last night. This team is going to be really really good come January.
GrantDuck
Senior

Post by GrantDuck »

Jacob Young impressed me as an all around player. I looked him up on KenPom and he had a pretty strong steals rate over his career. Nothing like Duarte or Amin, but still, solid to make a difference. He plays better D than his brother did in college.

Franck is going to drive me crazy this year, lol. He had one really good post move that shows he's clearly improved there, but on defense he's still a liability in a lot of ways.

I think a healthy Dante is the missing piece to a deep run and praying he can stay that way.

Guerrier is a great glue piece. He can shoot better than he did yesterday.

The rest of it just depends on how Soares/Bittle grow over the course of the year. Those 2 might be the most talented guys on the whole team in terms of ceiling, but they're both raw in their own ways.

Either way, excited to see where this team goes.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

I was pleasantly surprised by Soares. Wasn't sure what we'd get with a JUCO, but he looked very skilled. Really solid size to guard a bunch of positions on defense, too.