Great Game

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duck023
Four Star Recruit

Great Game

Post by duck023 »

The Duck's look great and I'm really impressed with how deep they are. The woman off the bench are great!! I was also impressed with Sydney Parrish I don't know if I'm biased because she is from Indiana and I like that state but I think she is going to be a great player and she was great against Dixie State.
nogerO
Senior

Re: Great Game

Post by nogerO »

Oregon trails Oklahoma for most of the game, but scores 63 points in the second half, 38 in the fourth and beats a really good OU team by 98-93. Sabally had a monster game with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 3 blocks to lead the stats. So the reward is we play get to play #1 South Carolina in a game that should have been played for the national championship when GOAT and Ruthie were seniors. Good luck ladies.

Go DUCKS!!!
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
rockthief
Senior

Post by rockthief »

South Caroline is GOOD. Ducks are going down in a blowout.
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

rockthief wrote:South Caroline is GOOD. Ducks are going down in a blowout.
Certainly not surprising, considering the Ducks voluntarily sat Sabally out......in addition to their starting backcourt not playing. Playing a game without 3/5ths of your starting lineup doesn't really tell much about either team.
shoparound
Four Star Recruit

Post by shoparound »

fell another tough game today