MBB Pac-12T: OSU vs Oregon (Mar. 9, Wed 2:30 PM Pac-12 Net)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: MBB Pac-12T: OSU vs Oregon (Mar. 10, Wed 2:30 PM Pac-12

Post by greenyellow »

Ducks advance with an 82-76 win over the Beavers to advance to face Colorado tomorrow. Young led the way with 23 points and 11 assists while Guerrier added 20 points and Dante had 15 points with 7 rebounds and 5 blocks/
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

Honestly, they played okay today....Nice to see some flashes of team ball from them. Oddly enough with the biggest team player being Young. Who'd of thunk?!?
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

I nearly gave up watching the rest of this season....but Quack is hard to quit! I'll give em another game!
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."