Softball Polls

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

RanDux
Senior

Softball Polls

Post by RanDux »

It is kind of satisfying to see Oregon sitting at number 4 and Texas sitting at number 11.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Re: Softball Polls

Post by GrandpaDuck »

Miranda Elish opted out this season citing covid but there are rumors it was something else and speculation is she wont come back for her last year of eligibility. She was a top 5 candidate for player of the year after 2 big seasons at Texas of both pitching and hitting. The other 3 former Oregon players are all doing well this year.
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Post by StevensTechU »

Amen. I don't know why I resent White because hats off to folks when they get a chance to get paid... but I do.

I'm also blown away that the team is back in the top 5 this fast. So impressive.
panamaslim
Two Star Recruit

Post by panamaslim »

I have a feeling Oregon Softball will be the next Duck sport to win a national championship. WBB has kind of dropped off the radar for that to happen. I think we now have 8 or 9 different sports with a natty: mbb, men's golf, and both men and women's trio of T&F sports. I don't count indoor, because to me it's pretty much the same as outdoor. As for football, who knows - always seems to be a curse, what with that guy's knee definitely on the ground and the missed field goal in those playoffs.
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

I dislike White for his comments and his attitude. Great regular season teams and never finished in the big games. Maybe Im the only one but I would love for Oregon to face Texas in the softball finals and stomp em. Probably just me.

Dixons knee was also another curse on the football team.
GrandpaDuck
Senior

Post by GrandpaDuck »

duckfan96 wrote:I dislike White for his comments and his attitude. Great regular season teams and never finished in the big games. Maybe Im the only one but I would love for Oregon to face Texas in the softball finals and stomp em. Probably just me.

Dixons knee was also another curse on the football team.
It looks like both teams will be yearly contenders to make the Series so there is a good chance we'll see them meet there sooner or later (though maybe not in the finals). Looking forward to it. Hopefully it happens while the three remaining former Duck players are still there to heighten the drama.