From OregonLive
http://highschoolsports.oregonlive.com/ ... he-future/
Video of Kingma and Kuemper
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper
Great link, and I am looking forward to seeing those guys in Green and Gold 
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
-
duckfan22
- Senior
- Posts: 2698
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper
A big guy that can shoot jump shots? what is Oregon
thinking? I think in the high post offense Kuemper will fit
just fine. Kingma looks like a great shooter. Has the good
form of a pure shooter. They will fit just fine in Altman's
offense.
thinking? I think in the high post offense Kuemper will fit
just fine. Kingma looks like a great shooter. Has the good
form of a pure shooter. They will fit just fine in Altman's
offense.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper
They will fit Altman's offense perfectly since it needs big men who can knock down the mid-range jumper and guards who can flat-out shoot. I would like to see Kuemper work on some more low post moves since that doesn't seem to be part of his game yet.duckfan22 wrote:A big guy that can shoot jump shots? what is Oregon
thinking? I think in the high post offense Kuemper will fit
just fine. Kingma looks like a great shooter. Has the good
form of a pure shooter. They will fit just fine in Altman's
offense.

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40562
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper
Holy crap Kingma seems like a baller. I really think he was a steal in this class. His shot is gold.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8648
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Video of Kingma and Kuemper
Really does seem like that but I don't know how people overlooked him, considering he led the state of WA in scoring while playing in one of the bigger classifications.UOducksTK1 wrote:Holy crap Kingma seems like a baller. I really think he was a steal in this class. His shot is gold.

