Floor at Knight Arena installed

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

ducksfosho
One Star Recruit
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:05 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by ducksfosho »

I really didn't like it when I first saw it yesterday, but after seeing it on TV today in HD. I love it, I think it will become iconic if Oregon basketball becomes nationally recognized as previously mentioned.
Image
Where Good Teams Go To Die!!

Go OOOOOOOO !!!!
User avatar
shear_j
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:42 pm
Location: Astoria/Klamath Falls OR

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by shear_j »

I think it is bad freaking ASS!
Image
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by maxduck »

Brown Douglas Firs? Did they have a pine beetle infestation?
chapelhillduck
Senior
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 am

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by chapelhillduck »

This is going to go just like the uniforms....most will hate it at first, down the road others will try and do the same thing
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by greenyellow »

I bet there will be some other schools that will try to come up with different floor designs that are just as intricate as Oregon's.
Image
User avatar
Boom
All Pac-12
Posts: 5776
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
GM: Houston Rockets

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by Boom »

Artistically I think it looks great, but I don't think I like it on our basketball court though...... O well guess I will just have to get used to it.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by duckgrad99 »

I like it because it's something different and unique. Like our football uniforms, a lot of people seem to be talking about it.
Image
polyduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:26 pm
Location: Vancouver. WA

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by polyduck »

maxduck wrote:Brown Douglas Firs? Did they have a pine beetle infestation?

^. :lol: ..initially, i thot' the same thing....you know, like the old OREGON plates with the dead tree in the background...then the state changed the tree to a DARK green...wonder if they'll do the same thing with this floor color.... :roll: i guess...like the football uni's....we'll get used to it.....!
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by greenyellow »

polyduck wrote:
maxduck wrote:Brown Douglas Firs? Did they have a pine beetle infestation?

^. :lol: ..initially, i thot' the same thing....you know, like the old OREGON plates with the dead tree in the background...then the state changed the tree to a DARK green...wonder if they'll do the same thing with this floor color.... :roll: i guess...like the football uni's....we'll get used to it.....!
You couldn't go with green trees all over the floor since it might make finding lines a bit difficult.
Image
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by woundedknees »

Beats Smurf Turf 7 days a week...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by maxduck »

woundedknees wrote:Beats Smurf Turf 7 days a week...
A root canal beats the Smurf Turf. That stuff is painful to look at.
User avatar
Spartan54
One Star Recruit
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:19 am

Re: Floor at Knight Arena installed

Post by Spartan54 »

To me it doesnt even look like an M is in front of the ATT
Post Reply