Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Post by greenyellow »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Talked to my SJU friend, he seems pretty high on them landing pelle... He told me his entire family visited.

MEHHHH Why couldn't we have got Lavin?
Wow my SJU friend has been right about every recruit every time. Lol I'll ask him about Amir this weekend.
He's probably going to SJU also. It's just amazing at how well Lavin can sell an East Coast school to a bunch of West Coast kids.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Post by UOducksTK1 »

greenyellow wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Talked to my SJU friend, he seems pretty high on them landing pelle... He told me his entire family visited.

MEHHHH Why couldn't we have got Lavin?
Wow my SJU friend has been right about every recruit every time. Lol I'll ask him about Amir this weekend.
He's probably going to SJU also. It's just amazing at how well Lavin can sell an East Coast school to a bunch of West Coast kids.
Actually I just talked to him and he's not very confident on Amir. That's great news IMO. I think we could snag Amir Garrett.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Post by greenyellow »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Talked to my SJU friend, he seems pretty high on them landing pelle... He told me his entire family visited.

MEHHHH Why couldn't we have got Lavin?
Wow my SJU friend has been right about every recruit every time. Lol I'll ask him about Amir this weekend.
He's probably going to SJU also. It's just amazing at how well Lavin can sell an East Coast school to a bunch of West Coast kids.
Actually I just talked to him and he's not very confident on Amir. That's great news IMO. I think we could snag Amir Garrett.
That's good news to hear we probably won't be losing another recruit to Lavin and SJU.
Image
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Post by oregontrack »

So I have the dumb question of the year... is Amir Class of 2011? I really haven't been paying much attention to hoops recruiting beyond the four kids we've signed.
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Post by UOducksTK1 »

oregontrack wrote:So I have the dumb question of the year... is Amir Class of 2011? I really haven't been paying much attention to hoops recruiting beyond the four kids we've signed.
Yes.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Pelle and Garrett visiting SJU

Post by oregontrack »

Ah, thank you, sir.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Post Reply