New Basketball Jerseys
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
- KeenanHowry15
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am
New Basketball Jerseys
I heard from a friend on the team the other day that we are getting new B-Ball Jerseys in January. He said they are the same style as the USA team wore this summer. Can't wait to see em.

-
fecta23
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:05 pm
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
I thinking/hoping that we would get new unis when we got into the new stadium. Should be sick.
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39223
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
There was talk that they were getting new jerseys sometime this year. I assumed they would be at the beginning of the year since that's when most teams do, but getting them as they move into the new arena makes sense also.

-
buckmarkduck
- All-American
- Posts: 11012
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
- Contact:
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them? 
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40591
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Seriously our current jerseys are boring, and the black font on black jersey has to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.dthomas=ddixon wrote:Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.
Hopefully these jerseys are as cool as our football ones.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Maybe we will see some special retro uni's also, that would be sweet
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39223
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
The current ones were okay when they came out but now they just remind us of the ineptness of Kent's final years.dthomas=ddixon wrote:Awesome, the current ones are pretty lame. Plus its fitting going into the new era of oregon bball that we'd get new unis.

- stewbertwilloughby
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1085
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm
- Location: Springfield, OR
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them?
This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0
I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
GO DUCKS!
-
Autzenoise
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1196
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
- Location: Pendleton
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
I'm not sure everyone will agree, but I think that would be pretty awesome to have the fir's on there to tie in with the court. Looking forward to being at that first game.stewbertwilloughby wrote:Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them?
This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0
I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39223
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: New Basketball Jerseys
I wouldn't be shocked to see the fir trees involved but I think there's going to be something to recognize Mac Court and possibly even some subtle wings or feathers to tie things in.Autzenoise wrote:I'm not sure everyone will agree, but I think that would be pretty awesome to have the fir's on there to tie in with the court. Looking forward to being at that first game.stewbertwilloughby wrote:Maybe, haha. If they are indeed a similar style to the USA ones from this summer, they could definitely have trees one them.buckmarkduck wrote:Will the shorts be have Fur Trees on them?
This is what the back of the USA jerseys look like http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... 29,r:7,s:0
I could see them putting fir tree pattern on the back.
