Beevs lost to Seattle

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8651
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Again. Between them & Furd I think we have a shot to work our way up to 7th or 8th in the conference this year.
Image
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by duckgrad99 »

And USC lost by 20 to Rider. We all know that Oregon isn't a top team just because they are 3-0, but the potential is there to win pac-10 games this season.
Image
buckmarkduck
All-American
Posts: 11010
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by buckmarkduck »

Like I've said since we where picked 10th. SC is still a mess, OS isn't near as good as Obama want's us all to think and the tree aren't much better. The Pac-10 still isn't exactly murders row, with a couple of lucky bounces UO could still claw their way to 6-7th place.
DarronThomas5
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 889
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by DarronThomas5 »

and Cal lost 10 of their top 11 scorers from last year.
Image
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by thomas time »

I watched about the last five minutes of the beavers and came away unimpressed, kind of like the football team (I love it beavers). When I saw USC lost to Rider by 20 that suprised me too, hopefully ducks can suprise some teams and finish respectively in the standings.
ducksfosho
One Star Recruit
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:05 am
Location: Portland Oregon

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by ducksfosho »

I hope I'm right, but I really think/hope the ducks get around .500 I think they could do it. Maybe an upset?!
Image
Where Good Teams Go To Die!!

Go OOOOOOOO !!!!
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by greenyellow »

Who else thought it was a failure by both teams not to talk about which uniforms to wear? There's no way that you should have two teams wearing uniforms that are almost identical in color.
Image
oregontrack
All Pac-12
Posts: 5118
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by oregontrack »

Pac-10 will be interesting. Stanford has a really gifted freshmen class, and Oregon State is really young, too. They could struggle or they could come of age and surprise a lot of people. USC is just bipolar, they did this last year, too. They got beat pretty bad by Loyola-Marymount but smacked a top ten Tennessee team by 22, beat up on a VERY good St. Mary's team, beat Washington, ect. Hard team to predict.
ImageImageImageImageImage
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by thomas time »

Last year my cousin was a team manager for the beavers basketball and the other team manager was over one day I went over to his house, and he told me the beavers were going to shock everybody and win the conference. He said they were going to win in Seattle, turns not only did that not happen, but we did. haha One of the players was also over and I was talking s*** about the civil war and going to the rose bowl, and all they were saying was wait for basketball. The funny thing is my cousin was a duck fan and as a kid and then decided to go to OSU for school, what a bad decision for his sports cheering, I tease him all the time. Go COUGS!!!!!!! Oh ya my aunt went to the basketball game last weekend and said fans were camping out for USC tickets, I guess beaver fans didn't get enough bad football last weekend. I can't wait to go to the civil war, sitting with some beaver fans.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Beevs lost to Seattle

Post by greenyellow »

thomas time wrote:Last year my cousin was a team manager for the beavers basketball and the other team manager was over one day I went over to his house, and he told me the beavers were going to shock everybody and win the conference. He said they were going to win in Seattle, turns not only did that not happen, but we did. haha One of the players was also over and I was talking s*** about the civil war and going to the rose bowl, and all they were saying was wait for basketball. The funny thing is my cousin was a duck fan and as a kid and then decided to go to OSU for school, what a bad decision for his sports cheering, I tease him all the time. Go COUGS!!!!!!! Oh ya my aunt went to the basketball game last weekend and said fans were camping out for USC tickets, I guess beaver fans didn't get enough bad football last weekend. I can't wait to go to the civil war, sitting with some beaver fans.
Beaver fans are almost gluttons for punishment in their support of the football and basketball teams. They get their hopes real high when everyone else is saying not to. At least most Oregon fans will listen to the outside sources.
Image
Post Reply