Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Duck07 Thread

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Anything goes here. Politics? Want to talk about wheat4prez's age? Religion? Gas usage?

This is thread for it. Just keep it PG-13, thanks. Long overdue..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Re: Duck07 Thread

Post by Zyme »

Aaaaaaand the Middle east just exploded. Tunisia, egypt, now Yemen.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
Sooth
Four Star Recruit

Post by Sooth »

I'd like to take this opportunity to share about how Scientology changed my life...
Bigducker
Freshman

Post by Bigducker »

Quackles wrote:I'd like to take this opportunity to share about how Scientology changed my life...
Me too. :lol: :lol: :lol:
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Yemen has been a ''closet mess'' for years.
Last edited by woundedknees on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Weston
Three Star Recruit

Post by Weston »

Wanna lose weight NOW? Ask me how!
Spokaneduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by Spokaneduck »

I have been experiencing this awful burning sensation recently. I was torn between posting this in the 2012 recruits thread or the spring game celebration. This thread is a much better option. Thanks.
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

The Jimmer says this thread is great.
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

But seriously, here's a conversation to kick it off. And this is a serious question, so no name calling or anything!

I read somewhere about someone from New Zealand asking Americans the following:

Whether you agree or not, we all know that as an American we (generally) have the right to bear arms. Is this a basic human right? Should everyone legally able to do it (within reason - so no criminals, insane, etc.) have the right to bear arms? Or should it be a uniquely American thing?
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Not quite what I was going for but I'll bite (only a few weeks left of good fishing out here on the coast anyways)
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the Exponential Function - Albert Bartlett, Prof Emeritus Physics UC-Boulder

~ 70 minute lecture from Bartlett titled "Arithmetic, Population & Energy" in which he completely pwns every body.
Last edited by Duck07 on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NCDucks09
Senior

Post by NCDucks09 »

The economic collapse of the US is imminent, stock up with water, food, and ammunition...
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions

Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
canaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by canaduck »

Duck07 wrote:Not quite what I was going for but I'll bite (only a few weeks left of good fishing out here on the coast anyways)
The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the Exponential Function - Albert Bartlett, Prof Emeritus Physics UC-Boulder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkp ... 0D&index=1

~ 70 minute lecture from Bartlett titled "Arithmetic, Population & Energy" in which he completely pwns every body.
I'll have to remember to watch this when I'm not studying. What level of understand do you think it would take to at least partially comprehend this?
canaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by canaduck »

canaduck wrote:
Duck07 wrote:Not quite what I was going for but I'll bite (only a few weeks left of good fishing out here on the coast anyways)

I'll have to remember to watch this when I'm not studying. What level of understand do you think it would take to at least partially comprehend this?
Okay, started watching, and not that complicated so far, but very interesting.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Anything goes here. Politics? Want to talk about wheat4prez's age? Religion? Gas usage?

This is thread for it. Just keep it PG-13, thanks. Long overdue..
wheaton is not a day under 83.

Then again, I'm sure he thinks I'm not a day over 13.
ImageImageImageImageImage
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

canaduck wrote:

It would probably be a lot more fun to watch while loaded!! :lol: