Blazers/Mavericks

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

greenyellow

Re: Blazers/Mavericks

Post by greenyellow »

It's just amazing the free throw disparity when you look at the home and away games for Portland in this series. The refs should make the same calls no matter where they are, but it is the NBA so you can always expect them to be like Pac-10 refs.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

At this point, it will take a miracle for Portland to win this series. I think that Dallas closes it out in Portland.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
L Perry
Four Star Recruit

Post by L Perry »

karlhungis wrote:At this point, it will take a miracle for Portland to win this series. I think that Dallas closes it out in Portland.
Portland comes back and takes it in 7.
Probae esti in segetem sunt deteriorem datae fruges, tamen ipsae suaptae enitent
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

L Perry wrote:
karlhungis wrote:At this point, it will take a miracle for Portland to win this series. I think that Dallas closes it out in Portland.
I lean toward this conclusion as well. I believe the foul and free throw disparity will be discussed and checked by the officials (and those they have to answer to). Mostly the "non-calls" against Portland have to be addressed. Nate shouldn't have to be T-ed or fined to get attention.
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

duck55 wrote:
L Perry wrote:
I lean toward this conclusion as well. I believe the foul and free throw disparity will be discussed and checked by the officials (and those they have to answer to). Mostly the "non-calls" against Portland have to be addressed. Nate shouldn't have to be T-ed or fined to get attention.
It'll be addressed for the game in Portland, but I have no faith it will last more than a game, especially with the way NBA officials are.
L Perry
Four Star Recruit

Post by L Perry »

Well Horse Apples!!
Probae esti in segetem sunt deteriorem datae fruges, tamen ipsae suaptae enitent