#24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
RanDux
- Senior
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, OR
#24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Big Cowboys fan this week.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).
Git Er Dun!
Git Er Dun!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


-
snapt
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm
- Location: Behind the potato curtain
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
My mom's side of the family is from Chelsea, OK. Great grandfather painted his house Orange to annoy the Sooners alum that lived across the way. I guess it's in my blood to say GO POKES!
BOOF it!
-
USUaggieDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
I went to a college that has a bull as a mascot. GO COWBOYS!
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
I hate Kansas State. Go Cowboys.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
I had to drive all the way through Kansas on I70 one time. I've always wanted revenge on the state. Go Cowboys.
Also, dated a girl from Kansas. Go Cowboys.
Also, dated a girl from Kansas. Go Cowboys.
-
duck55
- Senior
- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Keizer OR
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
My grandfather drove a herd of horses from there abouts to Sweet Home / Sodaville around the same time. He fell in love with & married the daughter of the buyer, stayed his entire life in Oregon. I have a son in law stationed in Fort Sill, Ok - have to root for the cowboys on this one.woundedknees wrote:My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).
Git Er Dun!
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
My Grandpa comes from Coalgate, OK, son of the best damn moonshiner in the area! My great-grandaddy sold his booze to Charles "Pretty Boy" Floyd and while Junior Johnson may have had a faster car, it led my Grandpa into building engines hydroplane racing where he owns several speed records that will never be broken!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwUpxkfSJw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdwUpxkfSJw

-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
And here we all are, Duck fans... Coincidence?duck55 wrote:My grandfather drove a herd of horses from there abouts to Sweet Home / Sodaville around the same time. He fell in love with & married the daughter of the buyer, stayed his entire life in Oregon. I have a son in law stationed in Fort Sill, Ok - have to root for the cowboys on this one.woundedknees wrote:My Grandfather drove a herd of cattle from Stillwater to Sweethome, Oregon, around the start of the 20th century (He was 90 when I was born).
Git Er Dun!
I think not!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


- Kimber45
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 498
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:39 pm
- Location: Alaska
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
I root for the Pokes all the time anyway. But KSU is legit and it'll be a great game.
And my grandpa used to take me to Beaver games as a season ticket holder back when I was a wee lad. Long enough ago that I have a mixed memory of whether I actually attended the toilet bowl. Did see the student section tear down the goal posts after one victory, carry them up the far side and literally throw them out of the stadium.
And my grandpa used to take me to Beaver games as a season ticket holder back when I was a wee lad. Long enough ago that I have a mixed memory of whether I actually attended the toilet bowl. Did see the student section tear down the goal posts after one victory, carry them up the far side and literally throw them out of the stadium.
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
I’m pulling got the Cowboys too….going to be a tough one for them.
- Elduderino
- Senior
- Posts: 2242
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
- Location: CA
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
I had a great time down at the Holiday Bowl with OkSt fans. They've got my support.
AKA: CAgrown
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: #24 Oklahoma State @ #2 Kansas State
Would be a closer game if not for so many turnovers by OK State. K State is probably the most disciplined team, which is really the largest part of their success.
