Belk Bowl

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Belk Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

Duke and Cincinnati are really playing a good one, 34-31 Cinn late in the 4th with Duke driving.
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

And Duke ties it up with a 52 yard field goal.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by karlhungis »

I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

karlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
Only outside of Autzen
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by Duck07 »

Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
Only outside of Autzen
Correct. http://www.lostlettermen.com/blair-phil ... ack-vs-ou/
Image
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

Duck07 wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I didn't know it was possible to kick one of those from more than 30yds. Was that legal?
Only outside of Autzen
Correct. http://www.lostlettermen.com/blair-phil ... ack-vs-ou/

My step dad went to his high school I think
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by DAT#6 »

That TE Travis Kelce, for the Bearcats sure looked good. They said he was 6'6" 260 and he looked pretty darned fast (even though it was against Duke.)
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40593
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.
Did you just make it back form vacation or something?
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40593
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Belk Bowl

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Bud Lee wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Quietly, Cincy wins 10 games on the year. BTW I had no idea Munchie has been injured for so long. I need to watch more tv more often.
Did you just make it back form vacation or something?
Yes actually. Been on vacation for a couple weeks, but only get online every like 3-4 days. Hence the bumpage of threads from me.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply