Question for Bud

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Question for Bud

Post by maxduck »

Found this on another site, reportedly a sign in the office of the LSU strength and conditioning coach. Any truth to that rumor? Not sure that is the best motivational technique.

Image
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Question for Bud

Post by Bud Lee »

maxduck wrote:Found this on another site, reportedly a sign in the office of the LSU strength and conditioning coach. Any truth to that rumor? Not sure that is the best motivational technique.

Image

According to a guy on another board that is legit. He changes the names throughout the year. First I have heard of it though
ducksrock
Senior
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am

Re: Question for Bud

Post by ducksrock »

Seriously? Sure would motivate me.....lol.....This is ridiculous.......
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Question for Bud

Post by brich75 »

Man if your chillin in the dorm thinking about skipping practice that little list would likely get you to practice. I love it!
Image
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Question for Bud

Post by Bud Lee »

To be honest with you the names on that list is what surprises me, I've always been told that Freak and Sam are beasts when it comes to working out.

What ever Coach Moffitt is doing he can keep it up cause its working.
ducksrock
Senior
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am

Re: Question for Bud

Post by ducksrock »

Bud Lee wrote:To be honest with you the names on that list is what surprises me, I've always been told that Freak and Sam are beasts when it comes to working out.

What ever Coach Moffitt is doing he can keep it up cause its working.
I am SO gonna hold my tongue on this one.......
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Question for Bud

Post by Bud Lee »

ducksrock wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:To be honest with you the names on that list is what surprises me, I've always been told that Freak and Sam are beasts when it comes to working out.

What ever Coach Moffitt is doing he can keep it up cause its working.
I am SO gonna hold my tongue on this one.......
Well....if ya got something to say...
duck55
Senior
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Keizer OR

Re: Question for Bud

Post by duck55 »

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all" Thumper
ducksrock
Senior
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am

Re: Question for Bud

Post by ducksrock »

Bud Lee wrote:
ducksrock wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:To be honest with you the names on that list is what surprises me, I've always been told that Freak and Sam are beasts when it comes to working out.

What ever Coach Moffitt is doing he can keep it up cause its working.
I am SO gonna hold my tongue on this one.......
Well....if ya got something to say...
Nah, its been a rough day already...
ducksrock
Senior
Posts: 2729
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am

Re: Question for Bud

Post by ducksrock »

duck55 wrote:"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all" Thumper
And, I didn't......other than as stated...
Post Reply