Spring Game Info

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

brich75
Senior

Re: Spring Game Info

Post by brich75 »

couple things, 1st was it just me or did masloi look sharper and a little faster than last year on that run down to the 1 yard line? I dont remember him cutting inside and out like that last year and he did it so sharply.
2nd I keep thinking 14 points just blows for the white team. Then i realized Masoli only played half the game. I bet it would have been an easy win for the white team if he stayed in the hole game?
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

maybe our defense was stout?
betty white
Two Star Recruit

Post by betty white »

Has anyone seen masoli since the game? I mean since sunday morning? Just curious.
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

gofightingducks wrote:
echo31 wrote:Did anyone else notice when Giansante was saying that GameDay has already booked rooms in Eugene for several games this year?
I think he said ESPN has booked rooms in Eugene for 3 games already. ESPN will be in town for those three games to be shown on ESPN and they always book rooms in towns for potential GameDay locations, so Autzen/Eugene could be a GameDay location if the Ducks take care of business. I think Cal and USC could be the chosen, depending on how Oregon State does that could be chosen as well. The Ducks will be on ESPN at Boise State and against Oregon State and ABC or ESPN/ESPN2 against Purdue or Utah and Cal and USC. Kilkenny said those five games are guaranteed and will bring a lot of revenue to the school.
Utah, OSU and USC are confirmed to be ESPN coverage (though the USC game is under ABC/ESPN umbrella, I doubt the networks want that glaring ommission which almost occurred a couple of years ago to be repeated. Too early to say a gameday coverage being carried here though if USC and Oregon are undefeated come Oct 31, I would anticpate gameday to show up;

Of interesting note though, ESPN's interest here shows a recognition of how far the program has progressed. Better yet that the civil war is worthy of such consideration. It's great the rest of the nation gets to embrace that rivalry.
Oregonian
Four Star Recruit

Post by Oregonian »

gofightingducks wrote:
echo31 wrote:Did anyone else notice when Giansante was saying that GameDay has already booked rooms in Eugene for several games this year?
I think he said ESPN has booked rooms in Eugene for 3 games already. ESPN will be in town for those three games to be shown on ESPN and they always book rooms in towns for potential GameDay locations, so Autzen/Eugene could be a GameDay location if the Ducks take care of business. I think Cal and USC could be the chosen, depending on how Oregon State does that could be chosen as well. The Ducks will be on ESPN at Boise State and against Oregon State and ABC or ESPN/ESPN2 against Purdue or Utah and Cal and USC. Kilkenny said those five games are guaranteed and will bring a lot of revenue to the school.
Isn't the Civil War scheduled for a Thursday? If so, GameDay won't be there.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Oregonian wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:
Isn't the Civil War scheduled for a Thursday? If so, GameDay won't be there.
It could change, if, "The Price Is Right... "!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

It is Cal, Utah, and USC. Oregon St is a thursday game and they WILL NOT change it.
uodux1212
Senior

Post by uodux1212 »

Greydrake wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:
Utah, OSU and USC are confirmed to be ESPN coverage (though the USC game is under ABC/ESPN umbrella, I doubt the networks want that glaring ommission which almost occurred a couple of years ago to be repeated. Too early to say a gameday coverage being carried here though if USC and Oregon are undefeated come Oct 31, I would anticpate gameday to show up;

Of interesting note though, ESPN's interest here shows a recognition of how far the program has progressed. Better yet that the civil war is worthy of such consideration. It's great the rest of the nation gets to embrace that rivalry.
USC at Autz seems like the logical choice, but I looked at the other possible games that Gameday could go to that weekend and its pretty tough competition... If we're both undefeated (fingers crossed, knock on wood) it would be tough for ESPN to deny us...

Georgia v Florida
Texas at OkSt
KState at Oklahoma
ND v WSU

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

Texas vs OSU and Georgia vs Florida are the only 2 I see of that list of equal marquee value.
If USC and Ducks are unbeaten the potential of USC being dethroned is a huge story that would override the other matchups; ...of course I am biased here.