Compass Bowl
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Compass Bowl
Ole Miss is looking good so far
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Compass Bowl
I don't get the scheduling of some of the non-BCS games for after the New Year's. I still think the only bowl games that should be played after New Year's Day are BCS games.Duck07 wrote:This game should have been played 3 weeks ago.

- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Compass Bowl
With only two games left, beggars cannot be choosersBiggus Duckus wrote:I was really hoping no one would comment in this thread. That would mean they are watching the game.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40581
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Compass Bowl
For real. I just checked the final score, because I had Ole Miss winning with high confidence points. Otherwise, who really cares.Biggus Duckus wrote:I was really hoping no one would comment in this thread. That would mean they are watching the game.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
- alabamaduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Re: Compass Bowl
The BBVA Compass Bowl actually outdrew the Sugar Bowl, at least in announced attendence

