Compass Bowl

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Compass Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

Ole Miss is looking good so far
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: Compass Bowl

Post by Duck07 »

This game should have been played 3 weeks ago.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Compass Bowl

Post by greenyellow »

Duck07 wrote:This game should have been played 3 weeks ago.
I don't get the scheduling of some of the non-BCS games for after the New Year's. I still think the only bowl games that should be played after New Year's Day are BCS games.
Image
User avatar
Bud Lee
All Pac-12
Posts: 5541
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
Location: Da Boot

Re: Compass Bowl

Post by Bud Lee »

Biggus Duckus wrote:I was really hoping no one would comment in this thread. That would mean they are watching the game.
With only two games left, beggars cannot be choosers
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Compass Bowl

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:I was really hoping no one would comment in this thread. That would mean they are watching the game.
For real. I just checked the final score, because I had Ole Miss winning with high confidence points. Otherwise, who really cares.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Re: Compass Bowl

Post by alabamaduck »

The BBVA Compass Bowl actually outdrew the Sugar Bowl, at least in announced attendence
Image
Post Reply