Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8649
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

QuackininBama wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:Byron Marshall is about the same size as Johnathan Franklin, he SHOULD be our feature back next year, or split time with DAT.
I think Tyner will have something to say about that :o
We'll see, I doubt it.
Image
User avatar
Elduderino
Senior
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: CA

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Post by Elduderino »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
QuackininBama wrote:
Biggus Duckus wrote:Byron Marshall is about the same size as Johnathan Franklin, he SHOULD be our feature back next year, or split time with DAT.
I think Tyner will have something to say about that :o
We'll see, I doubt it.
I'm of the opinion we're going to see more of a "By Committee" approach. I think Marshall will get the a majority of the carries, but we're going to see Tyner, DAT, and probably Wilson get some touches too.
AKA: CAgrown
User avatar
Boom
All Pac-12
Posts: 5778
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
GM: Houston Rockets

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Post by Boom »

Bud Lee wrote:
Boom wrote:Pac 12 should be pretty tough next year.

The PAC 12 north is going to be tough…the south is going to be terrible.
I think UCLA and the Arizona schools should be improved. I think UCLA could be really tough next year. (anyone know if we play them at home or not?)

USC certainly has the talent to win more than 7-8 games... and without Oregon and Standford on the schedule... there's no excuse for them not to (other than Kiffin being there coach).
DAT#6
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am

Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

Post by DAT#6 »

Boom wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:
Boom wrote:Pac 12 should be pretty tough next year.

The PAC 12 north is going to be tough…the south is going to be terrible.
I think UCLA and the Arizona schools should be improved. I think UCLA could be really tough next year. (anyone know if we play them at home or not?)

USC certainly has the talent to win more than 7-8 games... and without Oregon and Standford on the schedule... there's no excuse for them not to (other than Kiffin being there coach).
USC doesn't play Stanford next year? Didn't they make a deal that all the Cali teams get to play each other every year?
Post Reply