We'll see, I doubt it.QuackininBama wrote:I think Tyner will have something to say about thatBiggus Duckus wrote:Byron Marshall is about the same size as Johnathan Franklin, he SHOULD be our feature back next year, or split time with DAT.
Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8649
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying

- Elduderino
- Senior
- Posts: 2242
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
- Location: CA
Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying
I'm of the opinion we're going to see more of a "By Committee" approach. I think Marshall will get the a majority of the carries, but we're going to see Tyner, DAT, and probably Wilson get some touches too.dthomas=ddixon wrote:We'll see, I doubt it.QuackininBama wrote:I think Tyner will have something to say about thatBiggus Duckus wrote:Byron Marshall is about the same size as Johnathan Franklin, he SHOULD be our feature back next year, or split time with DAT.
AKA: CAgrown
- Boom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5777
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
- GM: Houston Rockets
Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying
I think UCLA and the Arizona schools should be improved. I think UCLA could be really tough next year. (anyone know if we play them at home or not?)Bud Lee wrote:Boom wrote:Pac 12 should be pretty tough next year.
The PAC 12 north is going to be tough…the south is going to be terrible.
USC certainly has the talent to win more than 7-8 games... and without Oregon and Standford on the schedule... there's no excuse for them not to (other than Kiffin being there coach).
-
DAT#6
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 953
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am
Re: Ertz to NFL, Skov and others staying
USC doesn't play Stanford next year? Didn't they make a deal that all the Cali teams get to play each other every year?Boom wrote:I think UCLA and the Arizona schools should be improved. I think UCLA could be really tough next year. (anyone know if we play them at home or not?)Bud Lee wrote:Boom wrote:Pac 12 should be pretty tough next year.
The PAC 12 north is going to be tough…the south is going to be terrible.
USC certainly has the talent to win more than 7-8 games... and without Oregon and Standford on the schedule... there's no excuse for them not to (other than Kiffin being there coach).