Brent Musburger
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Brent Musburger
Generally, I hate it when he calls a LSU game or any SEC game in general because he always seems to take jabs at LSU....BUT...as almost all of America knows at this point he had a few comments about Ms. Katherine Webb that launched her from not really be known for anything to being in the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and I think ESPN was unfair with apologizing for his actions and the general media question him on if the comments where out of line.
Well he made it all the way through his next game before he said that Holly Rowe was "smoking"...I have a new found respect for the man now.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TTHQ6L4LVE[/youtube]
I love it...basically by making that comment he is telling the man to go and shove it!
Well he made it all the way through his next game before he said that Holly Rowe was "smoking"...I have a new found respect for the man now.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TTHQ6L4LVE[/youtube]
I love it...basically by making that comment he is telling the man to go and shove it!
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Brent Musburger
Can't stand the guy personally.Bud Lee wrote:Generally, I hate it when he calls a LSU game or any SEC game in general because he always seems to take jabs at LSU....BUT...as almost all of America knows at this point he had a few comments about Ms. Katherine Webb that launched her from not really be known for anything to being in the next Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and I think ESPN was unfair with apologizing for his actions and the general media question him on if the comments where out of line.
Well he made it all the way through his next game before he said that Holly Rowe was "smoking"...I have a new found respect for the man now.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... TTHQ6L4LVE[/youtube]
I love it...basically by making that comment he is telling the man to go and shove it!
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40587
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Brent Musburger
Meh youtube tag doesn't work in some cases. Please report all in the main area, and I'll see if i can fix them.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
Re: Brent Musburger
I like Musburger.Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Brent Musburger
Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?Braveheart wrote:I like Musburger.Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: Brent Musburger
karlhungis wrote:Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?Braveheart wrote:I like Musburger.Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
-
Braveheart
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1549
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
Re: Brent Musburger
Something like that, yeah.Biggus Duckus wrote:So this is what it feels like when doves cry.Braveheart wrote:I like Musburger.Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
-
uostudent
- Senior
- Posts: 3561
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
- Location: Los Angeles
Re: Brent Musburger
Musburger loves programs with "tradition" - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etckarlhungis wrote:Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?Braveheart wrote:I like Musburger.Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
Calling a Notre Dame/Alabama NC was pretty much a wet dream for him.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
- Bud Lee
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5541
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:03 am
- Location: Da Boot
Re: Brent Musburger
Dude seems to really dislike LSU, I don't know why.uostudent wrote:Musburger loves programs with "tradition" - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etckarlhungis wrote:Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?Braveheart wrote:I like Musburger.Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
Calling a Notre Dame/Alabama NC was pretty much a wet dream for him.
-
ducksrock
- Senior
- Posts: 2729
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am
Re: Brent Musburger
I hope he enjoyed it...To the rest of the world, it was nothing more than A SHAM....uostudent wrote:Musburger loves programs with "tradition" - Nebraska, Oklahoma, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, etckarlhungis wrote:Is it due to his raging hard on for all things USC?Braveheart wrote:I like Musburger.Biggus Duckus wrote:I feel like I'm the only one who likes Musburger. Always have, always will.
Calling a Notre Dame/Alabama NC was pretty much a wet dream for him.
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3944
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Brent Musburger
I like Muss, but he is a USC homer. His kids attended SC, which kinda explains where his heart really is.
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Brent Musburger
He hAS KIDS IN COLLEGE? Dang he must be on the Larry king life program.UofDuck wrote:I like Muss, but he is a USC homer. His kids attended SC, which kinda explains where his heart really is.
