Justin Upton

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Justin Upton

Post by thomas time »

traded to the braves in a 7 player deal, as a braves fan I like it since I'm a big fan of Jusin's potential
User avatar
desertfan
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 437
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Re: Justin Upton

Post by desertfan »

Great trade for the Braves. When Justin plays to his potential he is a legit MVP candidate and with his brother already on the team I think he should be pretty comfortable in Atlanta. Not hard to imagine him returning to form, that Atlanta outfield is going to be scary good. As a Dodger fan I am thrilled with the job Towers is doing in Arizona.
uostudent
Senior
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Justin Upton

Post by uostudent »

desertfan wrote:Great trade for the Braves. When Justin plays to his potential he is a legit MVP candidate and with his brother already on the team I think he should be pretty comfortable in Atlanta. Not hard to imagine him returning to form, that Atlanta outfield is going to be scary good. As a Dodger fan I am thrilled with the job Towers is doing in Arizona.
+1

Great trade for Atlanta. Prado is a pretty good player, but Justin Upton has a higher ceiling and is only 25 years old. He's also signed to a pretty reasonable contract.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Post Reply