ASU vs UCLA

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

ASU vs UCLA

Post by thomas time »

ASU knocks off UCLA, every team in conference with at least 2 losses now besides us
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

ASU vs UCLA

Post by USUaggieDuck »

10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
uostudent
Senior
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Post by uostudent »

USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Post by USUaggieDuck »

uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
duck55
Senior
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Keizer OR

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Post by duck55 »

USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
If you were, you wouldn't be the first. (example : beaverbutt or what ever his name is).
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

ASU vs UCLA

Post by USUaggieDuck »

I'm not crazy about the fans in the student section, and the basketball environment can use some work, but I love love love the football offense especially, and also the way coach Altman coaches. Been a big supporter since he got hired and lots of ducks were skeptical.


Sent from my iPad
uostudent
Senior
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Post by uostudent »

USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?

Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
USUaggieDuck
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1219
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 12:37 am

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Post by USUaggieDuck »

uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?

Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
I am in law school. There are things i like and things i don't. I don't like eugene very much. But everything sports, I'm all aboard. Of course, my alma mater takes priority, but I'll never cheer against the ducks or anything. I work as a student defender on campus. That has shaded my feelings a little. Mostly towards the administration but also a little towards undergrads too.

Also dislike the tuition, but that's my fault for signing up for it

Posted from my Android
uostudent
Senior
Posts: 3561
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:03 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: ASU vs UCLA

Post by uostudent »

USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:
uostudent wrote:
USUaggieDuck wrote:10 teams ahead of us lost. Big game tonight.


Sent from my iPad
Thought you hated Oregon?
why would I be on an oregon site if i hated oregon?
I meant that I thought you hated the school in general. Aren't you in grad school?

Thought I remember reading that you didn't like UO
I am in law school. There are things i like and things i don't. I don't like eugene very much. But everything sports, I'm all aboard. Of course, my alma mater takes priority, but I'll never cheer against the ducks or anything. I work as a student defender on campus. That has shaded my feelings a little. Mostly towards the administration but also a little towards undergrads too.

Also dislike the tuition, but that's my fault for signing up for it

Posted from my Android
Interesting. Wouldn't expect you to root for Oregon over your undergrad alma mater. I'm probably going to do my MBA (already took the GMAT and did well) at USC and I doubt I'd root for their athletic programs.

Agree about the administrators at UO. Very money hungry. I felt that the grad students were treated better than the undergrads tho, especially in terms of attention from the professors.

Only area where we seem to really differ is about Eugene. I loved Eugene, probably one of the best aspects about UO.

What's wrong with the undergrads at UO?
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Post Reply