
Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.
Jim would never wear this...


-
karlhungis
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7990
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
God damn it! Now I want them both to win.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
- Phalanx
- Senior
- Posts: 4989
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.
P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
-
303DucksFan
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:43 pm
- Location: Rocky Mountains
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
Might of lost one to Ngata.Phalanx wrote:Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.
P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.
-
duckfan22
- Senior
- Posts: 2698
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:48 pm
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
I'm a long time 49er fan, but I like the ravens also. So I won't be mad either way.
-
DAT#6
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 953
- Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:01 am
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
+1duckfan22 wrote:I'm a long time 49er fan, but I like the ravens also. So I won't be mad either way.
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
fixed. Jim was still at Stanford so they wagered the friendly bet on the game.303DucksFan wrote:Might of lost one toEd and Ngata.Phalanx wrote:Didn't he lose a bet? That's a really cool picture.
P.S. Still rooting for the 49ers.

-
Duck24
- Senior
- Posts: 4744
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:36 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
Either way, some recent Ducks will be getting a ring so I will be happy. It is tough to root against SF because of LaMike and equally tough to root against Baltimore because of Dickson, Dixon, and Ngata. Just hope to see a good game where LaMike, Ed and Haloti excel. My gut says Baltimore.
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
Well when Haloti comes to collect, you definitely pay up!
- wheaton4prez
- Senior
- Posts: 3568
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm
Re: Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind
The lights going out was annoying. But, John looked like a jerk cussing out the old guy who was giving him an update.
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3943
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
Rooting for the 49ers...? I might just changed your mind.
Agreed, and there is no excuse, but can you imagine the circumstance as a coach of an aging team who was a sizable underdog. I suspect he crawling out of his akin with that lead and then...noooooooooooo!
