OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Elduderino
Senior
Posts: 2242
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:19 pm
Location: CA

OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans

Post by Elduderino »

Just because I can't let go....


Image

Image
AKA: CAgrown
maxduck
Senior
Posts: 3763
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm

Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans

Post by maxduck »

[quote="Elduderino"]Just because I can't let go....

Neither could the Ravens.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans

Post by Duck07 »

I think he was being facetious.
Image
duck55
Senior
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Keizer OR

Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans

Post by duck55 »

Elduderino, what did you expect from wanna-be pac 12 refs and a team coached by a former pac-12 coach?
User avatar
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1097
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:47 pm
Location: Hockinson, WA

Re: OT: For My Fellow Bitter 49er Fans

Post by AutzenMember »

For a game where holding "could be called on every play", it was awfully conspicuous that there wasn't a single holding call on either team the entire game.

I was particularly pissed about it, cuz I had "Holding" on my Super Bowl Bingo card and needed it for four corners. Cost me money!
Post Reply