I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
- fpsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
Yes, you are, (
) but you are more than welcome to post such high comedy at any time.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!


- ncduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2189
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
- Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
I like to imagine Cartman reading this to me.
- Duck07
- All-American
- Posts: 17123
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
- Location: Parts Unknown
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
I think Kim could use a good 'lighten up Francis'

- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
But do you mean that? Seriously?!Duck07 wrote:I think Kim could use a good 'lighten up Francis'
-
RanDux
- Senior
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, OR
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
Who is Kim Grinolds?
- fpsduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2862
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:10 am
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
RanDux wrote:Who is Kim Grinolds?
He's a member of the Husky clan over @ Dawgman.
- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40569
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
That's just scary.. Hope that transcripts doesn't carry over to his social life in the real world. MY gosh..

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
Would you buy a house from this man? http://kimgrinolds.withwre.com/
- MFRDuckFan
- Senior
- Posts: 4829
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Medford
Re: I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
I imagine he's insufferable to be around when the Huskies lose - which is alot.UOducksTK1 wrote:That's just scary.. Hope that transcripts doesn't carry over to his social life in the real world. MY gosh..
- UofDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 3943
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:51 pm
I'm probably the last person here to see this, but...
Look how proportionally large the football looks to him. That explains EVERYTHING I needed to know about him. Some guys can handle being small and some can't. Mix in the Husky entitlement attitude, and bam, you get a freak!